Marathon Credit Card - Approved!

• APA Guy
  • APA Guy's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by APA Guy on topic Re: Marathon Credit Card - Approved!

Update...WFFNB took over their card a couple of months ago...and on my 5th statement, I received a CLI from $250 to $550. Not much, but appreciated and I'll take it anyday! :)
12 years 1 month ago #1

Replied by bernhardtra on topic Re: Marathon Credit Card - Approved!

I live in northern Indiana and have the Marathon Premier card, started out with $250.00 credit limit and now up to $750.00, they are selling their credit card portfolio off to WFNB, starting next month, with that being said, I am going to start using my Discover card for all my fuel purchases and quit using Marathon all together! Congrats on your approval!!!

Don't like WFNB?
12 years 3 months ago #2

Replied by patrick12 on topic Re: Marathon Credit Card - Approved!

I live in northern Indiana and have the Marathon Premier card, started out with $250.00 credit limit and now up to $750.00, they are selling their credit card portfolio off to WFNB, starting next month, with that being said, I am going to start using my Discover card for all my fuel purchases and quit using Marathon all together! Congrats on your approval!!!
12 years 6 months ago #3
  • APA Guy
  • APA Guy's Avatar Topic Author

was created by APA Guy

It's good to see a gas credit card company (especially one with so many stations here in IN) show some love for a credit rebuilder!

They pulled EQ. I'm pretty sure this one isn't an instant approval, as they took my app 2 weeks ago and just pulled and reviewed my credit yesterday (I called to follow up). EQ score (FICO) 623...CL $250...not huge, but will grow over time...and right now, they're running a promo for all new credit card accounts where they give you a $15 gas credit on your first statement.

Time to stop the apps for 6-12 months and do a little gardening. For the credit builder/rebuilder, this one is worth a look!
12 years 6 months ago #4