target upgrades

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Roof, Roof? LMAO Meya it's

Roof, Roof? LMAO Meya it's woof, woof. Meya, if it's a new account, then close it. Who knows, your score might go up for having one less new account ;)

Dont close it Meya, you want to get one of those cool looking cards
:cheesing:
16 years 3 months ago #46

Replied by cobalt007 on topic Well $200 is not bad

Well $200 is not bad for starting, at least we can buy the cleaning detergents and household things from this ;)
16 years 3 months ago #47

Replied by hjm331 on topic Roof, Roof? LMAO Meya it's

Roof, Roof? LMAO Meya it's woof, woof. Meya, if it's a new account, then close it. Who knows, your score might go up for having one less new account ;)
16 years 3 months ago #48

Replied by Meya on topic How can I make a

How can I make a large purchase @ Target with a $200 limit? All you have to do is purchase some soap detergent and cleaning items. That is $200 right there. I don't go there really so it doesn't bother me at all. I am just waiting on the top dogs. Roof, Roof! :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #49

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, if you want them

Meya, if you want them to consider you for their VISA, you're going to have to make way larger purchases than chocolate and soda.
16 years 3 months ago #50

Replied by Meya on topic I do want some ressee

I do want some ressee cups and sodas. Hummm, i guess i will.
16 years 3 months ago #51

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Hold on for a minute,

Hold on for a minute, let me go and check my mailbox.

They may just upgrade you. Go there and make small purchases and pay them in full to get there attention. From what I have read, the starting CL for Target Visas is 1000 dollars.
16 years 3 months ago #52

Replied by Meya on topic Hold on for a minute,

Hold on for a minute, let me go and check my mailbox.
:laugh: :fun:

By the way, I think I am going to do what Eric is doing, it is about time that I shut these low limit cards down and keep the ones that I have 2-4 year history with. He said that his scores rose up because of it. I dont even use the target cards anymore so I think the are going to by pass me. My nephew has been going to GameStop to purchase used games so I really dont have a use for it. Walmart is my main store.

:fun:
16 years 3 months ago #53
  • pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

was created by pamela2

hi every one i was reading about the target visa upgrades and this is what i found on a different website regrading it and one person said she called the number on the back of her card and it told her that she was being upgrading to a target visa and some people was saying they was getting letters in the mail saying they was upgraded and this is what a lady said that a CSR told her:
"She said that they are upgrading over a million redcards to visa cards. She said that they are currently converting 20,000 accounts per month."
so hopefully everyone will be upgraded very soon this was on the creditboard ( i think) and i just found this on creditnet
"You will begin to see them soon, the beginning of September the upgrading of Target Red cards will begin to existing cardholders. November 1st, the Target Visa will be rolled out to the stores. Both cards will exist, the Visa will be the card of choice, due to the better interest rates, the rewards program, the microchip. If a Guest does not qualify for the Visa - or - chooses not to select Visa, they can receive the Red Card, same as now if they qualify."
ps i havent got a letter to upgrade and i called and got the same thing account information etc. ect. so maybe later i will hear the words upgraded or get the "letter"
16 years 3 months ago #54