target upgrades

Replied by Meya on topic Re: target upgrades

You do a darn good job at it too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #1
  • pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: target upgrades

Thanks guys i try to be funny. :fun: :fun: :fun: I just like to make people laugh.
14 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: target upgrades

I try!!!! Be my luck the rep will be like "A upgrade, girl can you hold on a second i just spit my drink all over my computer because I havent had a laugh like that since i saw my hubby naked for the first time and he wanted some and you want a upgrade."

"So this is what i told him and im telling you it aint gonna happen." hahahahahahaahhahhahaha!!!!! and then she will probably hang up on me or charge me for the drink she spit on her computer (lmao right now)

Girl that is too funny LOL!!!!!!!
14 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by skeewee08 on topic Re: target upgrades

Pamela2 U R FUNNY:cheesing: well DH went to Target to pif last week, he said the CRS asked him if he wanted to upgrade to the Visa? DH said no thank you I just pif(he know's he is not to apply for credit with out my consent:innocent:) so the point is it sounds as if they are pushing their Visa product if this help.
14 years 9 months ago #4
  • pamela2

Sorry sis!!! I just had to have some fun on here. :white-flag:I will probably call and see if i can get one next month when school starts and i have to get school supplies for the kids.
14 years 9 months ago #5

Thanks for changing the subject Charon :laugh: . I could not repost after Pam, this gurl had me falling to the floor from the last post and she had nerves to do it again. I don't know what to do with my sis, I can't afford to hiccup right about now, so I refused to reread what she said. I just clicked off when I seen her laughing...lmao! :laugh: :laugh: ......ok,ok,ok,ok, I did peek :laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #6

Replied by charonh on topic Re: target upgrades

I would like to know if anyone has been upgraded from the regular store card to the visa lately. I think Target is being very conservative during these times/right about now.
14 years 9 months ago #7
  • pamela2

I try!!!! Be my luck the rep will be like "A upgrade, girl can you hold on a second i just spit my drink all over my computer because I havent had a laugh like that since i saw my hubby naked for the first time and he wanted some and you want a upgrade."

"So this is what i told him and im telling you it aint gonna happen." hahahahahahaahhahhahaha!!!!! and then she will probably hang up on me or charge me for the drink she spit on her computer (lmao right now)
14 years 9 months ago #8

heheheheheheheheeheheheh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Gurl, you is a natural born fool? My stomach is hurting over here! No you didn't go there. My gooodness, I had a laugh of the lifetime for today.

......."Heck no! Whatcha calling here for?"................

hheheheheheheheheheheheeheheehehehehehehe. I can't talk nor type anymore.
14 years 9 months ago #9
  • pamela2

I'm kinda afraid too :scared: What if they say no heck no whatcha calling for? :white-flag:
14 years 9 months ago #10

Yup! Call them and ask! My fingers are triple crossed. :relieved:
14 years 9 months ago #11
  • pamela2

What do i need to do to ask for a upgrade? Do i call?:white-flag:
14 years 9 months ago #12

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: target upgrades

Thanks Buddie! See what we find out when we asks questions....lolz!! Hey Charon and Pamela, why don't you two try asking for an upgrade to a Visa. If they are not going to do hard pulls on you, I say give it a try. I know that this will put some type of hope to those who still carry the card (while still depressed)

:cool: Yup. Worth a shot.
14 years 9 months ago #13

Thanks Buddie! See what we find out when we asks questions....lolz!! Hey Charon and Pamela, why don't you two try asking for an upgrade to a Visa. If they are not going to do hard pulls on you, I say give it a try. I know that this will put some type of hope to those who still carry the card (while still depressed).:worried:
14 years 9 months ago #14

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: target upgrades

Hey Colo, now that's the part that kills me. How can one expect an upgrade for a target visa, and they can't even get an cli from the red card? That keeps a person thinking that they are worthless to target. Well, at least that is how I felt

Well, unlike the Best Buy MasterCard, the Target Visa usually has higher CL's then the retail. If you can get the RedCard upgraded to a Visa typically you can get a higher CL, usually at least $1K. Maybe it is something with their underwriting, they feel they need to give higher Visa limits so that peeps can go shopping and Target will ge the exchange fee.
14 years 9 months ago #15