Amex Black Cards

Replied by Adicus on topic I actually have a client

I actually have a client with the Amex Black Card. That was the first and will probably be last time I ever see one of those cards in person. He told me that you have to at least spend $250k a year in order to be invited for the card.

The rewards are out of this world; you get first choice backstage passes for concerts, games and movie screenings. What really rocks about this card is that it’s made of actual thin metal and it comes in a small briefcase and he also mentioned the annual fee to being $3k or so. That card goes very well with his $100k Mercedes Benz. :cheesing: I just wonder when I will see the RED AMEX from the UK that is said to be just as glamorous.

15 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by Tynece on topic The annual fee is about

The annual fee is about 3000.00 per year. They sent one to my daughter's god father and he did not even apply. Thier is a special website for thecard that you can not access unless you actually are a member. You also can get access to exclusive resorts around the world with the black card. It comes in a special box and everything. You can buy anything with that card. You get a host of comp benefits and free companion tickets on flights. That card is amazing
15 years 10 months ago #2

Replied by smcc on topic Eric, what are the requirements for

Eric,

what are the requirements for the Accolades card? I have never seen that card being offered at the BOA website and I am looking for a second card from BOA to compliment my BankAmericard.
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by lyyssa01 on topic USAA also has a black

USAA also has a black Amex. Although it's attainable, I think it's still kind of hard to acquire. I read a post a few weeks back that a guy's girlfriend who has great credit and scores in the mid 700s was declined.
15 years 11 months ago #4
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic I know at BofA we

I know at BofA we have 'black amex' called AMEX accolades...Ive only did an adjustment for one account...so I never see them.
15 years 11 months ago #5

Replied by sophie on topic The Centurion Card provides access

The Centurion Card provides access to a range of exclusive privileges. In the United States, invitations are no longer sent for the card.To be approved for the Black Card, one must make a request and meet the strict criteria.
16 years 2 weeks ago #6
  • killian
  • killian's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by killian on topic wow, thanks for so many

wow, thanks for so many replies hehe,
and yeah, I read Bill Gates has one, and so does Oprah, I wonder what special features it has, anyway, I want one hehe
j/k
16 years 2 months ago #7

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, yes I would like

Meya, yes I would like to get a Black Card for the same reason I would want any other American Express card. That reason is to brag about it and impress all the women around me ;)
16 years 2 months ago #8

Replied by Meya on topic Hey hjm331, would you want

Hey hjm331, would you want one? If yes, explain.
16 years 2 months ago #9

Replied by hjm331 on topic I've seen Bow Wow show

I've seen Bow Wow show off the black card on the "I think they like me" music video for those who listen to rap. I also believe it's based on your income and it's only personal invitation only. I don't think they would want people applying for that card with an annual income of $100,000 or less when the credit limit starts are a couple hundred thousand.
16 years 2 months ago #10

Replied by Meya on topic Ive heard about this also.

Ive heard about this also. And I too thought it was called "Black Card" only. I guess it is for people like Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Michael Jackson. Or should I just say for people who keeps mulit thousands, millions, and billions. I guess I will never qualify for that one. Actually, I don't even think I would even want it.
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #11

Replied by smcc on topic I thought the "Black" card

I thought the "Black" card was based on income level. I was told that you were personally invited to "apply" for this card. Could be wrong though...........
16 years 2 months ago #12
  • killian
  • killian's Avatar Topic Author

was created by killian

I read an article about the Amex black cards, that only famous people with a lot of money get them, is that true?
what is so special on that?
16 years 2 months ago #13