Just averted

Replied by sanjay on topic i am very sorry to

i am very sorry to hear this but i want to tell you that my brother has also been in the same situation many times.So, i think you should take precautions in future.
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic What problems do you currently

What problems do you currently have, we can probably help you!
:shocked: :confused:
16 years 18 hours ago #2

Replied by dreamr802 on topic Everything is out of control

Everything is out of control for me right now. I hope that I am able to get it back into control...I need one solid credit card that I can just keep money in and out of it.
16 years 1 day ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic BK is the worse way

BK is the worse way out. :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #4

Replied by liowkc on topic Good to hear that you

Good to hear that you are trying to pay your debts rather than take the easy way out to file for bankruptcy.
16 years 2 months ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic ???? :dumbfounded: :confused:

???? :dumbfounded: :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #6

Replied by cobalt007 on topic Well this is the situation

Well this is the situation from which almost every one has to walk through at least once in a life time. Some experience this situation again and again due to lack of knowledge and experience.
16 years 2 months ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic In addtion to hjm331 reference

In addtion to hjm331 reference for you, here are some other cards that are pretty good also.
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100011
If you apply for some with/without approvals, post to this link also so that others can benefit from it.
16 years 2 months ago #8

Replied by princess08 on topic Hi Ya, Sorry to hear

Hi Ya,

Sorry to hear this and yep I have been in a similar situation and now making regular payments back to each invidual company but it has affected my credit rating no end too, but I have been working on rebuilding it by using one credit card company and just making sure that there is a regular flow of money going in and out without any problems etc, when I went to see the company the other month they said my credit rating has improved which was a relief, but it has taken quite a few years haha but it will certainly help if you can get an account now and work on building that one, good luck to you
16 years 2 months ago #9

Replied by jnjsarauer on topic Sorry to hear about the

Sorry to hear about the bad credit, but most of us have been in your shoes at one time or another. Hang in there and keep taking steps in the right direction!
16 years 2 months ago #10

Replied by hjm331 on topic Cymru, do you have any

Cymru, do you have any credit cards as of right now that will help rebuild your credit? If not, these are some good cards. However, one of them is secured and the other one isn't even though they are from the same lender.

https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/card246.php

https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/card245.php
16 years 2 months ago #11

was created by Cymru

I ran very close to the edge 3 years ago, my loans had gotten out of control and I was forced to amalgamate them all, through a third party w***negotiated all my payments (basically they took on the loan) It worked fine but man has it screwed up my credit rating :worried:

Only 3 years to go though!
16 years 2 months ago #12