Nationwide

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Nationwide

One thing to keep in mind is that credit card limits are not solely based on what's your credit reports. There are many factors that are taken into consideration and one of the major aspects is income. You can have excellent credit but if you don't have the income to support a large CL, then you will not be granted a large CL.
13 years 8 months ago #1

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Nationwide

Hi Samuel,

Welcome to Finance Globe! We have several areas that help you research cards.

The first thing I recommend is finding cards of interest, as you have done. You can find a lot of info just by reading the card summary. In your case:
https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/card997.php

From that page, you will find the rates and promotional details about the card. You can also find the approval rate/approval stats and reviews by clicking on the appropriate links.

I hope this helps!
13 years 8 months ago #2

Replied by sbrothers on topic Re: Nationwide

What are your scores UTL AAoA income? I have an underwriter that can make it happen for at least 3500 if your TU is 690+ with as much as 30% UTL...basically unlike many banks these underwriters make final approval and seldom speak with management. Message me and I can probably get you at least 1,000k with ok scores. But message

hi my name is samuel, and im interested in learning more about the credit card with nationwide
13 years 8 months ago #3
  • JoeArg29
  • JoeArg29's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by JoeArg29 on topic Re: Nationwide

*speachless*

Dude, Joe I am jealous......................................

What are your scores UTL AAoA income? I have an underwriter that can make it happen for at least 3500 if your TU is 690+ with as much as 30% UTL...basically unlike many banks these underwriters make final approval and seldom speak with management. Message me and I can probably get you at least 1,000k with ok scores. But message
13 years 8 months ago #4

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Nationwide

Recieved news that I was getting a 50K LIMIT on a recently applied for nationwide card. So far seems good CSR havent got the card yet, but we will see how they do as a bank. Note, I have read extensivly on this card prior to app, and couldnt find but maybe 3-5 people who had adverse action or CLD on the acount, and of those they had 1k limits, or so, probably due to just above the litmus test for approval. Cant wait for it to come! got 0 APR for 12 months, I have my Daughters car insured thru them, that part of Nationwide is great so hopefully the card is too!

*speachless*

Dude, Joe I am jealous...................................... :fun:
13 years 8 months ago #5
  • JoeArg29
  • JoeArg29's Avatar Topic Author

was created by JoeArg29

Recieved news that I was getting a 50K LIMIT on a recently applied for nationwide card. So far seems good CSR havent got the card yet, but we will see how they do as a bank. Note, I have read extensivly on this card prior to app, and couldnt find but maybe 3-5 people who had adverse action or CLD on the acount, and of those they had 1k limits, or so, probably due to just above the litmus test for approval. Cant wait for it to come! got 0 APR for 12 months, I have my Daughters car insured thru them, that part of Nationwide is great so hopefully the card is too!
13 years 8 months ago #6