Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
14 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

I totally agree. It's so pathetic to kill over money.

Although something tells me his suicide motives had to do with more than money. Perhaps he was guilty about his greedy actions affecting the lives of people globally.
14 years 11 months ago #2

This is just another story of how the rich can't take the fact that they have stepped down to earth. I really hate this for that guy, but I hear this story all the time out this way. People jumps off of the Golden Gate Bridge, shoot themselves in the head, kill their family and themselves, or kill their family just to cash in their insurance policy and start over. This is why they say, "A bird can only fly high for so long, it must come down for water!." Living the lives of luxury can only happen once, but is so exciting until you would rather end your life because you now have to understand how middle-low class have to survive? I would rather stay right where I am at! :scared:
14 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

I agree with you too KellBell too often people become so despondent that they believe this is their only way out. If they only knew that there is always a way out. Suicide is never the answer
14 years 11 months ago #4
  • Rockin35
  • Rockin35's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

Kellbell,

I agree with your theory. Thats the first thing I thought was...this guy had some deep inner issues going on. I guess I put this question to all...."Doe the reputation of a man become self-sacrificing?" I would assume he wanted to just escape all of the madness and misery.

Rockin35
15 years 2 days ago #5

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

This is terrible news. Regardless of the current financial bloodbath, it still is JUST money.

So, if it was a suicide, it goes a lot deeper than an investigation by the SEC, or the failure of Freddie Mac...

This man had problems with what he valued.
15 years 2 days ago #6
  • Rockin35

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

Their still investigating, but when I read the story on CNN's website today, it felt odd to read such a dismal ending to this mans career. He was still fairly young 41, I read the part about his neighbors noticing that he had lost a lot of weight.

But to think that there is no end in sight other than suicide, IF in fact it is determined that he actually hanged himself..... I don't know what to think about that. I believe a lot of Americans are experiencing depression and "passing" thoughts of ending the turmoil, not necessarily ending their lives. But I'm no Dr.Phil!

Rockin35!
15 years 2 days ago #7

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: Freddie Mac CFO- Suicide by Hanging

This situation reminds me how entrenched a lot people are in about the stock market and how they live and breath with every move even to the point of taking their own life by it. :dumbfounded:
15 years 2 days ago #8

But aren't they looking into it as a murder also? That's crazy, killing yourself only puts you in a permanent situation.........nah let's not get into religion:laugh:, but I think it is just crazy and sad.
15 years 2 days ago #9
  • Rockin35

was created by Rockin35

15 years 2 days ago #10