Who’s with Metrobank

• Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Postman on topic I have a blog that

I have a blog that has a topic making money online. Actually I seldom tackle those money making sites because the first thing we need to make money with our site is traffic. So this is the focus of my blog right now.

BTW, so when did you start earning online?

:cool:
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by Pinkee on topic Hey thanks for the link!

Hey thanks for the link! I was completely lost when I tried the withdraw link from PayPal (just for kicks) and it asked for the bank code. Now I have the information.

I'll call BPI when I get the chance. But I can safely say I don't need to call them just yet. Nothing's getting into my account yet. :cheesing: Do share your online marketing secrets when you've got the chance!

I'm from Cebu.

15 years 11 months ago #2
  • Postman

Replied by Postman on topic I'm with BPI. I haven't

I'm with BPI. I haven't tried transferring yet from PayPal. Maybe I should wait until it gets up to 7,000 huh? Coz it says it'll be free by then. Hahaha yeah fat chance. I don't think I'd want to transfer to my credit card though. It'll cost 250. Nope, not worth it. BTW, how would I know if they can transfer to BPI? Do they have a list on their website?

Which city are you in BTW?

I have transferred my money when it was already $261. Their system will automatically convert it to our local currency. The transfer fee that I’m talking about is only for the banks. You can call your local banks to ask how much the transfer fee is. I have managed to get the list of bank that Paypal is accepting. Here is the link.

http://pages.ebay.ph/bankwithdrawal/bank_codes_ph.html

BTW, I’m from Binangonan, Rizal. How about you?
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by princee18 on topic same case is with me

same case is with me too.I have to pay a share of money if the amount is less than 7000.I did not know that transfer fee is low with meterobank.
15 years 11 months ago #4

Replied by Pinkee on topic I'm with BPI. I haven't

I'm with BPI. I haven't tried transferring yet from PayPal. Maybe I should wait until it gets up to 7,000 huh? Coz it says it'll be free by then. Hahaha yeah fat chance. I don't think I'd want to transfer to my credit card though. It'll cost 250. Nope, not worth it. BTW, how would I know if they can transfer to BPI? Do they have a list on their website?

Which city are you in BTW?
15 years 11 months ago #5
  • Postman

was created by Postman

I just got my money from PayPal through Metrobank and the transfer fee is just low. I think that they have the lowest transfer fee around since I have only paid 77 pesos for the said transfer.

15 years 11 months ago #6