Credit Card Issuers Forcing Some Cards Out

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Card Issuers Forcing Some Cards Out

hjm331]I feel you bro!

mousepad]Whew, I am gald you are here:relieved:, I feel something good is going to come your way:laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Credit Card Issuers Forcing Some Cards Out

I am thinking about getting a second job. One for the bills (credit cards, cell phone, etc.) and the other for other things (to start a retirement fund and savings). It will be a lot of work to get a consistant work schedule from both places. I've seen the McDonalds in my area that is hiring. So I will start there.
15 years 10 months ago #2

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Credit Card Issuers Forcing Some Cards Out

I am glad that this thread was updated, this is good information for mousepad to read. I hope you are reading this thread mousepad, it is good information for you.

yes i am here and i am reading
i knew something was going on lol:cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Card Issuers Forcing Some Cards Out

The economy is pretty bad right now. I'm looking for a second job right now and I have filled out 10 applications in the past week or so and I have not received any phone calls. It's starting to stress me out because I really need the money from the second job to pay my credit cards.
15 years 10 months ago #4

I am glad that this thread was updated, this is good information for mousepad to read. I hope you are reading this thread mousepad, it is good information for you.
15 years 10 months ago #5

Yes, it will take a very long time for things to get better.
15 years 10 months ago #6

It is going to take a long time, I feel it in my bones and wallet:laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #7

That's understandable. Let's hope everything with the economy picks up for the better.
15 years 10 months ago #8

Replied by Meya on topic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 13 hours ago #9
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Meya, you make me laugh

Meya, you make me laugh when I read your posts :cheesing:.

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on when they saw 70 cards removed.
16 years 18 hours ago #10

Replied by Meya on topic Of course this site will

Of course this site will live, removing cards for 20 years will not stop this show. We have enough postings and experienced members who will refer credit card seekers in the right direction. There is enough credit levels for everyone who comes in to the Network, and a nice amount of postings to keep everyone moving in a smooth direction. You have so many cards on the database until I don't think anyone will even notice they were missing.

900 adjustments for 500 cards every year

No one here never noticed it, so let's keep the song playing "AINT NOT STOPPING US NOOOOOW, WERE ON THE MOVE"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:
16 years 18 hours ago #11
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Meya, the only thing that

Meya, the only thing that I can say is that I see changes almost every day with these cards. There are about 900 adjustments for 500 cards every year. Our team is constantly updating cards, and adhering to the banks requirements for listing them. Every now and then, we get something like this.

I would have to say that this is indefinite for the time being. It could be 5 weeks, or 5 years. I don't see this having a dominoe effect, but anyway, the site will live on no matter what happens.
16 years 18 hours ago #12

Replied by Meya on topic Let it roll, they will

Let it roll, they will be back!
:fun:
16 years 18 hours ago #13
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic This is a regulatory action

This is a regulatory action from 2 of the issuers. Citibank and Chase. You should see this with other sites showing the same cards, if any. It's also a possibility that the issuers want to remain secretive about the rates and other terms. This is just how the world turns...

I know that most of you may be thinking that the issuers should be happy that they're getting free exposure and marketing. I think so also...
16 years 18 hours ago #14

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Why is it that they

Why is it that they are asking for the removal of their cards? I dont get it?

Rockin35
16 years 19 hours ago #15