keep the change at boa

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: keep the change at boa

Does anyone here have a Bank of America line of credit? I keep receiving offers in the mail from Sallie Mae asking if I want to open up of Bank of America line of credit. It's not like a credit card, it's more like a high interest rate personal loan. They deposit the dollars right into your bank account, and then you pay a fixed monthly payment based on the amount that you borrowed.

Let me know!!!
15 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Bank of America putting its customers on notice

I'm not going to be surprised if BOA starts to cut down the limits of consumers who don't use their available credit. Only time will tell.
15 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by smcc on topic Bank of America putting its customers on notice

Just received my notice from Bank of America to let me know the following:
  1. If your two cycles late on paying your Credit Card, all the points acquired during that time will not be posted. Not good.
  2. If you decide to trade in points for an airline ticket and it has to be done on the phone vs doing it online your ticket will be administered a fee.
  3. This will become effective 10/2008
I guess all that's left now is to reduce Credit Card Limits if your not utilizing the majority of it at any given time.
15 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic So they match us for

So they match us for 100% the first 3 months and then it is 5% thereafter, up to $250 per year. It seems like a cool deal, but I am still thinking about the "Between the Lines" deal. I dont keep enouh money in this bank because it is for BILLS ONLY! My other bank offers cashback on visa debt card purchases and I find it very cool. I cash in $25 incrememnts a lot. All you have to do is click "add to my checking account" and it is there right away.
:fun:
16 years 6 days ago #4

Replied by saurabh on topic hi my dad is also

hi my dad is also having account in bank of america and the keep the change program is really very good and provides nice benefits.
16 years 6 days ago #5

Replied by dreamr802 on topic I'm not a big fan

I'm not a big fan of bank of america but I do agree that the keep the change program is a good program to use. I wish my bank had something similar.
16 years 1 week ago #6

Replied by Ash on topic I'm loving it too. I

I'm loving it too. I don't carry cash and have always used my debit
card because its convenient. Since the keep the change program
I don't use my other debit cards at the other banks because they
don't offer anything with the exception of Wacovia. They tried to
compete with Bofa byoffering earn a dollar on every purchase with
their debit card.

For me I commute back and forth from WV to VA to work. To
shorten down my mileage I use the toll road. I'm really keeping
the change on that one LOL!
16 years 1 week ago #7
  • eugene66
  • eugene66's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by eugene66

i joined the keep the change program last when they first started the program and as of this past Friday, i now see the benefits of it. Friday was my anniversary in the program and they deposited 50.00 in my savings which is well received lol. this is a really good program boa have started.
16 years 1 week ago #8