HSBC Aka Benifial

Replied by Meya on topic I rmember something like this

I rmember something like this also, but I always delete it. "Goodbye"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by stiletto on topic I have not received this

I have not received this particular offer, but I did receive a offer for a car loan up to $30,500. The catch, it ws only offerd a one dealership here in Memphis. I could not just go to a dearlership of my choice. I am not in the market for a new car, but thought that was interesting. Also mine came from HSBC Auto Finance.
15 years 11 months ago #2
  • Ash
  • Ash's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Ash

How many Orchard folks got this email last week?
After that they sent a voucher to my home to apply...

Congratulations! You've been selected to receive this special
invitation to request a loan for $4,176.

As an Orchard Bank Cardmember, we're letting you know that you can choose Beneficial as another great financial resource. Because of the way in which you've managed your Orchard Bank credit card account, you could request a loan for $4,176 or more right now.* Visit Beneficial.com and request a loan.

If you need more than $4,176, simply request more. Representatives from Beneficial will work with you, one on one, to help you find the right loan to fit your needs and your budget. There are no hassles, no long delays... just representatives who really are dedicated to assisting you in finding a loan that works for you.

You can count on Beneficial to help you meet your financing needs. As one of the oldest finance companies in the United States, Beneficial has been an important part of American history since 1914, providing millions of people with the money they need.

See just how fast you can request the extra money you need.

Take advantage of your special invitation by May 8, 2008. It's never been easier to request the extra cash that you may need. So, request a loan today at Beneficial.com. Then tell Beneficial how much money you need. Beneficial Representatives will get you an answer fast.

Beneficial has been America's source for the money they need for over 85 years.

Sincerely,

Orchard Bank Credit Card

P.S.Requesting the extra money you need has never been easier. Visit Beneficial.com by May 8, 2008.

Questions? Call Beneficial at 1-800-371-6441.
15 years 11 months ago #3