Withdraw money from PayPal by Metrobank

• Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Postman on topic I just got my money

I just got my money last week. I went to see my account after 7 business days from the time that I have withdrawn it. It could have been earlier because some of my internet marketers colleagues are saying that it will only take 2 days from the time of you have it processed by PayPal.
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by princee18 on topic when i withdraw money from

when i withdraw money from paypal to my HDFC bank account.They deduct some fees if the amount withdrawn is below some threshhold otherwise its free.
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by alpha on topic Unfortunately I am mostly using

Unfortunately I am mostly using PayPal to "pay" other people money :worried:
Am looking forward to being able to do that transaction in my favor...
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by Pinkee on topic Postman, do tell me how

Postman, do tell me how it goes. I haven't tried it yet and I want to make sure I do it right. I've only started using PayPal this month for transactions online but not for withdrawals. I've only recently realized how convenient it is paying and getting paid online. And makes me feel safe not having to type my credit card number every single time.
16 years 43 minutes ago #4
  • Postman

Replied by Postman on topic I will making a first

I will making a first transfer from my paypal account to my designated bank account soon- hope I won't encounter any problems, keeping my fingers crossed

I’m also keeping my finger cross because tomorrow I will finally know if the transaction is successful. I have many plans with the money that I will be getting from Paypal. This will be the start of my business if possible.
16 years 2 days ago #5

Replied by liowkc on topic I will making a first

I will making a first transfer from my paypal account to my designated bank account soon- hope I won't encounter any problems, keeping my fingers crossed :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 1 month ago #6

Replied by Attagirl on topic I agree this the prevois

I agree this the prevois post. I have not had a problem and it only took about 48 hours as well. I have no problem transferring money and it is quick and painless. I am not sure where you got your information but would think there is more too it than what is being told. Also, if you wanted you could get a Debit card from paypal and then just use it.
16 years 1 month ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic There should be no problem

There should be no problem with this issue. From my experience, I have known it to take 48 hrs (business days only) . Maybe you should call pay pal, I am pretty sure it is just as simple as a transation number to solve the case.

Hope this helps!
:fun:
16 years 1 month ago #8
  • Postman

was created by Postman

Tomorrow, I will finally get my Metrobank ATM card. I hope that I’m able to get my money from them because some are saying that it is almost three weeks and they didn’t yet receive their money from PayPal to their local banks. Anyone here who has a success on withdrawing their Paypal money to their local banks? How many weeks does it take to get the money to your local bank?

Please tell us what your local bank is!

16 years 1 month ago #9