Commercial Bank

Replied by Meya on topic What I have learned from

What I have learned from my previous school you can change the name but it is rare for a pc dummy (like myself) to change the IP address.
:fun:
16 years 1 month ago #1
  • Finance Globe
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Thanks Meya, I am looking

Thanks Meya, I am looking into it. If these accounts are operated by the same person, then I will have to ban both. Before I do so, any explanation Cobalt's?
16 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Fg, please take a look

Fg, please take a look at these two screen names.
:upset: :scared: :confused:
16 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by cobalt911 on topic Strange! Nothing like this has

Strange! Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Maybe the branch in which you have your account have some lack of good staff and expertise.
16 years 1 month ago #4
  • cobalt007
  • cobalt007's Avatar Topic Author

was created by cobalt007

I have very bad experience about this bank. I want to warn every one who already has this bank account or who is going to open an account at this bank.
My first experience, I made a CASH deposit through the deposit machine of Commerce Bank, on Monday or Tuesday. Then the week after that, at the same day (Monday, or Tuesday), I went to the bank and asked them I want to use my money that I deposited last week. You know what I got, and what bad things a bank said. The banker said, my money wasn't collected. The banker said she didn't know that I deposited cash or a check. She had to call to somewhere else to ask them about this. It took me one day for knowing that answer and be able to use my money.
My next experience of this bank, you deposit your cash today, even through the stupid machine or walk-in; you can not use it immediately. You balance will be the same before you make a deposit. ( I was charged for a fee because my balance was lower the minimum requirement; even I deposited it back at the same day. The bank still charged me. This is also another bad thing of this bank. I have to keep my balance every day. The balance is checked day by day. ) You have to wait for any of the bank reason. They just make it up for cheating customers.
16 years 2 months ago #5