First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card
- Checking Account Required
- Monthly reporting to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Access your credit account by phone 24/7 all year round
- Issued by FDIC-insured First PREMIER® Bank
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including online purchases (subject to available credit)
- If you have less-than-perfect credit, we may approve you when others won't
- Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
- No security deposit required
- Application response in as little as 30 seconds
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Fair Credit, Poor Credit||Personal||See Terms*||N/A*||N/A*||See Terms*||None|
This MasterCard offer is issued by First PREMIER® Bank. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a fair or poor credit history. See the terms and conditions for the purchase APR rate.
Please see the card issuer's terms and conditions regarding annual percentage rates. Please see the application disclosures regarding the annual fee.
Credit Record Needed:
The First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card is designed for those with less than perfect credit. There are a number of factors that this issuer may consider when making decisions for approval.
This card contains the brand of MasterCard, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept MasterCard as a form of payment.
Our Editor's Commentary:
Bad credit doesn't have to stop you from applying for a credit card. The First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card is designed for consumers with fair to poor credit.
The First PREMIER Bank credit card is one tool you can use to show you can responsibly manage credit. Pay your minimum payment on-time and stay within your credit limit for positive reports to the Consumer Reporting Agencies. That's why we want to give you an opportunity to build and maintain your credit history with First PREMIER Bank by making on time payments and maintaining your balance below the credit limit.
Approval time for this offer is not listed.
Based on community reviews, we found that 100% of 2 users recommend this card.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.