Who's buying a house

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Who's buying a house

I know, it is insane how expensive housing has become. $150K should buy a house, not a two bedroom condo.

Lol :(
13 years 11 months ago #16

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Who's buying a house

You can actually buy a nice home in like Cincinnati for $120k. Condos here in Portland are at least $120k+. And that's with $200 HOA fees plus a bad area.

I know, it is insane how expensive housing has become. $150K should buy a house, not a two bedroom condo.
13 years 11 months ago #17

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Who's buying a house

You got a loan through the US Department of Agriculture? You bought a house for $82K? Must be nice. It is hard to find a decent condo (one bedroom) here in Denver for that price and you might be able to buy a spot under an overpass on the 101 Freeway in California for that amount. Congrats on your new house.

You can actually buy a nice home in like Cincinnati for $120k. Condos here in Portland are at least $120k+. And that's with $200 HOA fees plus a bad area.
13 years 11 months ago #18

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Who's buying a house

Hello everybody, I know it has been some time since I have been on a lot going on. I closed on my new home last week and have moved in. Thanks to all the wonderful people here at Finance Globe. You all know who you are and I appeciate it. I got a USDA loan for 82,000 with now out of pocket money YAY! For everyone out there wondering there are still funds available from USDA if you hurrry. Thanks again everybody

You got a loan through the US Department of Agriculture? You bought a house for $82K? Must be nice. It is hard to find a decent condo (one bedroom) here in Denver for that price and you might be able to buy a spot under an overpass on the 101 Freeway in California for that amount. Congrats on your new house.
13 years 11 months ago #19
  • Jay1
  • Jay1's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Jay1

Hello everybody, I know it has been some time since I have been on a lot going on. I closed on my new home last week and have moved in. Thanks to all the wonderful people here at Finance Globe. You all know who you are and I appeciate it. I got a USDA loan for 82,000 with now out of pocket money YAY! For everyone out there wondering there are still funds available from USDA if you hurrry. Thanks again everybody:cheesing:
13 years 11 months ago #20