"It's a Girl!"

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Congrats! That's great news!
13 years 2 months ago #16

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Congrats~
13 years 2 months ago #17

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

I wanted to share some wonderful and exciting news. On Feb 3rd my wife started having contractions and woke me up, 8 minutes later I was delivering a baby girl in our hallway. EMS arrived 5 minutes later and took us to the hospital and everything went well.

WOW! Congratulations!! That is pretty awesome!!! Delivery at home of a healthy baby girl in the halllway... yeah :confused: That will be an event the two of you will always remember :present: New life endeavor... "midwife"...
13 years 2 months ago #18
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

was created by Finance Globe

I wanted to share some wonderful and exciting news. On Feb 3rd my wife started having contractions and woke me up, 8 minutes later I was delivering a baby girl in our hallway. EMS arrived 5 minutes later and took us to the hospital and everything went well. :shocked:. Truth be told, my wife did 95% of the work, I was just kind of there and was the official baby catcher. The cord was easy enough to unwrap, and that was that in a nutshell.

The crazy thing is, she had light contractions for only about 30 minutes before she woke me up. Then they got heavy, really heavy!

7lbs 14 and a half oz's, born on the Chinese New Year.

We are thrown surprises at any time...
:relieved:

Mike
13 years 2 months ago #19