"It's a Girl!"

Replied by Meya on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Remember Johnny Cash singing the song about naming the son "Sue" to make him tougher!

Well what about the skirts????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
12 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Now this is where I get heated, Few hours of labor and its over....as for me, my last child put me through 51 hours of labor then i had to have an emergency c-section. That is the main reason why I gave up having any more children. All those hours, and they was assuring me it was a girl. I'm still angry with my doctors...lolz! Cold part about it, everyone tells me how pretty she is to this date. He gets so angry.....lolz!

Remember Johnny Cash singing the song about naming the son "Sue" to make him tougher! :cheesing: Also, gender is all in the genes...
13 years 1 day ago #2

Now this is where I get heated, Few hours of labor and its over....as for me, my last child put me through 51 hours of labor then i had to have an emergency c-section. That is the main reason why I gave up having any more children. All those hours, and they was assuring me it was a girl. I'm still angry with my doctors...lolz! Cold part about it, everyone tells me how pretty she is to this date. He gets so angry.....lolz!
13 years 2 days ago #3

Replied by wrknprogrs on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

I wanted to share some wonderful and exciting news. On Feb 3rd my wife started having contractions and woke me up, 8 minutes later I was delivering a baby girl in our hallway. EMS arrived 5 minutes later and took us to the hospital and everything went well.

Congrats!!! You had a very active role in the delivery!!!
13 years 2 days ago #4

Replied by wrknprogrs on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

I am sooooo happy, and jealous

Don't be.....girls are ove.....neva mind, let's not spoil his fun! Congrats Mike!
13 years 2 days ago #5
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Thanks again everyone, we are truly blessed with wonderful children! :innocent:
13 years 5 days ago #6

Replied by rsty99 on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Very good news, congrats to you and your wife on this new addition to your family.
13 years 6 days ago #7

Replied by patrick12 on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

I am sooooo happy, and jealous

Congratulations on your new baby girl!
13 years 6 days ago #8

I am sooooo happy, and jealous:innocent:! Everyone has a girl but Meya! Congrats Mike, I am so proud of you two! Another way to expand the FG generation!:cool:
13 years 1 week ago #9

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Thank you Eugene!

I wanted to share our birth announcement with everyone. Picking them up at Sams Club tomorrow to mail out to family, and since you are all family...
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=photos§ion=album&per_id=100001&pho_id=100884

Great card to announce an exciting and happy event such as yours!
13 years 1 month ago #10

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Thank you Eugene!

I wanted to share our birth announcement with everyone. Picking them up at Sams Club tomorrow to mail out to family, and since you are all family...
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=photos§ion=album&per_id=100001&pho_id=100884

Love the design. :laugh:
13 years 1 month ago #11
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Thank you Eugene!

13 years 1 month ago #12

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

congratulations!!!! on the birth of your child :cool:
13 years 1 month ago #13
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Thanks for all of your kind remarks! She is sweet, and sleeps a lot! My wife and I are not used to a sleeping baby (our 2 year old son was a night owl at that age). Things are going great and we could not ask for more.
13 years 1 month ago #14

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: "It's a Girl!"

Congrats to you on your new bundle of joy!!
13 years 1 month ago #15