Scheduled Server Downtime

Replied by RivasGlo on topic :cheesing: I was wondering why

:cheesing: I was wondering why it wasnt working... i was like OH NO SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MY INTERNET but other websites were working... hehe!
15 years 11 months ago #1
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic The server was upgraded 5

The server was upgraded 5 hours early, and is now complete. Sorry for if this was any inconvienence!

Mike
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic I agree!

I agree!
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic I think that this is

I think that this is necessary because of the growth of this website! There are a lot of reviews, comments, and more posts in the forum going on so it definitely makes sense!
15 years 11 months ago #4

Replied by Meya on topic :upset: :upset: I can feel

:upset: :upset:

I can feel the train moving now! Chooo chooo, chucka, chucka. Boooom! Ahh heck no! You just took away my midnight time. What am I suppose to do when I can not sleep at night? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Thanks for the heads up, I will take a Tylenol PM on purpose. I can't wait to feel the power.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #5
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

was created by Finance Globe

I wanted to announce that financeglobe.com has a scheduled hardware upgrade on May 14th and 1:00 CST for all of you night-owls :shocked:

There will be 4X more memory and a faster processor that will help speed up this growing site. Downtime is expected to be 1 hour, but may take up to 2.

Thanks - Mike
15 years 11 months ago #6