Sub-Prime Card Issuer Agrees to Settlement for $114 Million

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Sub-Prime Card Issuer Agrees to Settlement for $114 Million

I had a First Premier card for about 4 months because I didn't know BOA and Capital One didn't report to all three bureaus so I felt like I needed a card that did that. When I pulled my reports, I saw BOA and Cap 1 reporting to all three bureaus so I called First Premier and had them close my account. I wasted my money on them for a very dumb reason and a careless mistake that could've been easily avoided through research.
15 years 4 months ago #1

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Sub-Prime Card Issuer Agrees to Settlement for $114 Million

That is great news, I so dislike companies like these that prey upon peoples' weaknesses and downfalls. Any company that will issue a credit line and take half of it to fees before the customer even receives the card is just downright wrong and they should ALL be stopped :upset:. Let's just hope they make good on the settlement and not pull another stunt like filing for bankruptcy. And it took place in my neck of the woods, the ATL, hey! :innocent:
15 years 4 months ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Sub-Prime Card Issuer Agrees to Settlement for $114 Million

That is great news to hear. HJM, didn't you have credit through these people before? That's good for them. Can't wait to hear about judgements towards the other ripp-off subprimers!
15 years 4 months ago #3
  • marylan73
  • marylan73's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Sub-Prime Card Issuer Agrees to Settlement for $114 Million was created by marylan73

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Finance Globe. Reason: URL Change
15 years 4 months ago #4