Is blockchain going to become a must have?

Replied by FrankN on topic Is blockchain going to become a must have?

Much easier said then done. I would only invest the money you are willing to lose completely. High risk / high reward.
6 years 3 months ago #1
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Joker on topic Is blockchain going to become a must have?

I hear you FrankN. I think that I'm going to start looking at penny cryptos for the potential that could explode like Bitcoin. Just think, if you had gotten in on Bitcoin in the beginning months, you could now be wealthy and out of the cryptos altogether if you wanted.
6 years 3 months ago #2

Replied by Moneyes on topic Is blockchain going to become a must have?

FrankN wrote:

Joker wrote: “The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”

Originally used for Cryptocurrencies, now is being touted as the wave of the future in transactional business. Is it a good thing? What do you think?

I still need to read up more on cryptocurrencies. I want to see how they trade in a downturn scenario.

This is a start:

Keep in mind there is more than one cryptocurrency anymore. You can read that chart the way you would read a typcial stock market chart.
6 years 3 months ago #3

Joker wrote: “The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”

Originally used for Cryptocurrencies, now is being touted as the wave of the future in transactional business. Is it a good thing? What do you think?

I still need to read up more on cryptocurrencies. I want to see how they trade in a downturn scenario.
6 years 3 months ago #4

People like him belong on congressional advisory boards to advise on laws concerning all the new tech. advances.

Maybe he is, I don't know, but I think we need people like him in that capacity so Washington can keep ahead of the changes.
6 years 4 months ago #5

Moneyes wrote: I think if Elon Musk started singing its praises, it would take off faster than it is now.

If there are a lot of moving parts in your financial life, or if you see a need for more security there......you would do blockchain. Otherwise.......I don't see the practicality of it for the common man and woman like us.

He does seem to be on the cutting edge of technology
6 years 4 months ago #6

Replied by Wanderer on topic Is blockchain going to become a must have?

Yeah Lexie ... believe you got me on that one :)
6 years 5 months ago #7

I think if Elon Musk started singing its praises, it would take off faster than it is now.

If there are a lot of moving parts in your financial life, or if you see a need for more security there......you would do blockchain. Otherwise.......I don't see the practicality of it for the common man and woman like us.
6 years 5 months ago #8

Replied by Lexie on topic Is blockchain going to become a must have?

Isn't that "Beam me up Scotty! There's no intelligent life down here?" LOL!! Being from the old school, I still like to hold things in my hand especially when it comes to my money. It took me the longest time to opt for direct deposit. I don't know whether I could do Cryptocurrencies and digital ledgers or not.
6 years 5 months ago #9

Replied by Wanderer on topic Is blockchain going to become a must have?

Reminds me of Star Trek ... "Scotty beam me down" ...
6 years 5 months ago #10
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Is blockchain going to become a must have? was created by Joker

“The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”

6 years 5 months ago #11