Score Increase!

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Score Increase!

Joeyman; Great news Wanderer the FG network is proud of you!

What site did you check your scores on? I am thinking about checking mine but all these sites nowadays are so competitive, it's hard to choose.

Checked myfico.com [use real FICO Scoring Model that runs 330 to 830], usaa.com [use Plus Scoring from the Experian Model that runs 330 to 830] or similar program creditexpert.com, Transunion.com [uses their own Vantage Scoring Model that runs 501 to 990], and equifax.com [uses their own Equifax Scoring Model that runs 280 to 850]. Note, I do NOT usually check all these. The check was to confirm that my scores really did go up and by the amount they did. It cost me since I am only a member of usaa.com. Peace of mind ... finally! The large score increases seemed unreal... so I had to satisfy myself it was real.
12 years 7 months ago #1

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Score Increase!

Great news Wanderer the FG network is proud of you!

What site did you check your scores on? I am thinking about checking mine but all these sites nowadays are so competitive, it's hard to choose.
12 years 7 months ago #2

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Score Increase!

This is exactly what I love to hear, an excellent story like yours. Congrats and keep it up there. You should expect new opportunities you didn't have before. :cheesing:
12 years 7 months ago #3

Excitement! Decided to check my FICO Scores today August 3, 2011 and to my surprise I found the following EQ 780 TU 771 EX 762 and did this make me feel WOW! It is amazing what you can learn from FG. And, I followed the teachings from this website. This is what clawing my way back from the big dark hole of September 11, 2001 ends up at. Yes :thumbsup: It took ten years. My scores jumped about 74 points from one month ago. Yes, I was discouraged because it took so long. But... do I feel good today. Yes!
12 years 7 months ago #4

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Score Increase!

TU up to 715!

Keep up the great work :)
12 years 7 months ago #5
  • Nuovocapitolo
  • Nuovocapitolo's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Score Increase!

TU up to 715!!:fun:
12 years 7 months ago #6
  • Nuovocapitolo

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Score Increase!

UPDATE: 7-20 transunion was 661....just checked it again 696....making slow steady progress....seems like transunion is the one who drags their feet!!
12 years 7 months ago #7

Just checked experian....735!!! Last May I was 578.......Making some real progress.....Inquiries are keeping me from the 750 status. :cheesing: :cheesing:

Great work on your scores! Congrats!!!
12 years 8 months ago #8
  • Nuovocapitolo

was created by Nuovocapitolo

Just checked experian....735!!! Last May I was 578.......Making some real progress.....Inquiries are keeping me from the 750 status. :cheesing: :cheesing:
12 years 8 months ago #9