AMEX Cards

Replied by Meya on topic There you go! This is

There you go! This is the same issue that me, Pamela2, and LP25 is working with. Did you know that you are (or were) a credit addict? The "Love Button" is something else. Your heart beats while it is pending for the 60 second or less approval, and then it breaks when you see Denied, 7-10;30 day pending approval....etc. Let's get to the point to where we can sit back with caviar while awaiting an approval because we know that we are going to get it. The longer we stick around FG, the better our finances will be because we have been through so much trying to repair our credit file.
16 years 4 months ago #241
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Yes, I'm with you on

Yes, I'm with you on that one. Even though I have a 7 month credit history, I'm going to let everything cool down and wait for my inquiries to get cleared up. I'll most likely wait for about another 2.5 years 'til I apply for the green Amex card. I was denied for the 2 of them due to too many inquiries, short credit history, too much debt, and too many accounts in debt. I plan on having all my cards paid off by the end of Febuary. Then that's a fresh start for me.
16 years 4 months ago #242

Replied by Meya on topic Which one is your favorite

Which one is your favorite Meya and everyone else in the forum?

I really want the Jet Blue or Delta Gold. I was denied for both :dumbfounded:

I know that AMEX will probably have more to offer when I am qualified to have one, but until then, I just keep wishin on a creed. They are going to be the first one I target after my two year credit rehab is up. I heard that AMEX do not want to see anything bad on your report and they also want to see a long history or credit and not a lot of low limit cards. I think I have read that here somewhere. I like their customer service, although I was not approved for my card(s), a rep guided me through necessary information in regards to rebuilding my credit and which type of cards I should apply from them in the future. The Green Card does seem like a demand to pay right away, but I am a debit card user so that might be pretty good for me. I just want to have a AMEX card real bad to be honest with you.
:fun:
16 years 4 months ago #243
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by hjm331

Hey what's up everyone? I want to have a place where current amex card holders can help us "little people" get our hands on one also. So whoever current has an amex card, please let us know what u did/do to get that card we all dream about? lol

The amex card that I really want to get is the Bank of America AMEX card.

Which one is your favorite Meya and everyone else in the forum?
16 years 4 months ago #244