Credit Card Questions

Poll: Does anyone find this thread helpful?

Yes
67 80.7%
No
5 6%
Somewhat
11 13.3%
Total number of voters: 9 ( Wanderer, FrankN, JacksonM, JGibbs, vincymol ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

Replied by hanna on topic Re: which one

I don't know much about Barclay... The one thing I do know is they give out small credit limits. The Apple Store credit card is issued by Barclay, often times people complain they can't even fit the entire computer purchase on the card -- and receive the special financing. They also used to run the iTunes card.

I think they're located overseas as well.

I see. The Barclay Financing Visa Card offers financing for purchases in any Apple store. Is that the same Barclay card issuer?
14 years 2 days ago #286

Replied by belle on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

Did you know

Wow!can you also use your own photo with your face in it? I'd love that. lol
14 years 3 days ago #287

Replied by kforbes86 on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

Does anyone know which secured cards you can do balance transfers with?
14 years 5 days ago #288

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

Aaaaaaaamen Colo!

:popcorn: Look at you all graduated!
14 years 2 weeks ago #289
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

Aaaaaaaamen Colo!
14 years 2 weeks ago #290

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: which one

What's the issue with Barclay's Bank Delaware?

Barclay's Bank Delaware = sub prime, low credit lines, high APR, and my personal reason to ban them: they are foreign owed.
14 years 2 weeks ago #291

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

You know what Krave ? Lived in the Bay Area many years and even going to So Cal I had to let BOA know of what's going on. Once they see you out of your normal spending area, they will worry.......

That is probably because of the MASSIVE amounts of fraud that occur in the SoCal area.
14 years 2 weeks ago #292

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: which one

I don't know much about Barclay... The one thing I do know is they give out small credit limits. The Apple Store credit card is issued by Barclay, often times people complain they can't even fit the entire computer purchase on the card -- and receive the special financing. They also used to run the iTunes card.

I think they're located overseas as well.
14 years 2 weeks ago #293

Replied by hanna on topic Re: which one

It depends on what you are looking for. Each cruise line offers different levels of rewards. Just glancing at both, I would say the Royal Carribbean Visa because it is issued by FIA Card Services (Bank of America) as opposed to the Barclay's Bank Delaware issued Carnival Cruise Lines MasterCard.

14 years 2 weeks ago #294

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

Did you know

Yeap and the cool thing is, you can upload your own image to the website and save it to your new card.
14 years 2 weeks ago #295

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

You know what Krave ? Lived in the Bay Area many years and even going to So Cal I had to let BOA know of what's going on. Once they see you out of your normal spending area, they will worry.......
14 years 2 weeks ago #296

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

Did you know:

You can techically get a new card from Capital One every 30 days free! That's with their image card features. It gave me a smile; in the past with Elan I've had to pay $15.00 for a new card! And the reason was actaully necessary, rather here it's all for fun. x.X

I just ordered a new card with a nice picture of Mt. Hood. It'll fit my NorthWest lifestyle well. :cool:
14 years 2 weeks ago #297

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Easy gas card?

I'm not to sure that there are any out there. I believe before Chevron starting using GE as there backing bank, it was a little bit easier to get an acct, but I think now that's changed a bit. I'm sure someone else in the forum might have some better information, but I'm inclined to say there's nothing out there at the moment. Sorry about the bad news.

Very true. There are tons of stories about people in the '70s and '80s getting a Chevron card as their first card. I can't stand GEMB.
14 years 3 weeks ago #298

Replied by rlee1918 on topic Re: Easy gas card?

nothing is easy, and it may be hard to try for this type of card for a first card, your best bet would be capital one or hsbc card.. I got a sunoco and marathon gas card. try those ones if any.
14 years 3 weeks ago #299

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: Easy gas card?

I'm looking for a gas card my husband can be approved for without a credit history. Thanks!

I'm not to sure that there are any out there. I believe before Chevron starting using GE as there backing bank, it was a little bit easier to get an acct, but I think now that's changed a bit. I'm sure someone else in the forum might have some better information, but I'm inclined to say there's nothing out there at the moment. Sorry about the bad news.
14 years 3 weeks ago #300