Welcome, Guest

Poll: Does anyone find this thread helpful?

Yes 67 80.7%
No 5 6%
Somewhat 11 13.3%
Total number of voters: 9 ( Wanderer, FrankN, JacksonM, JGibbs, vincymol ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Credit Card Questions

10 years 10 months ago #1726

• Meya
  • Finance Commander
Hello everyone, since a lot of us are asking questions about credit cards on the review board, I think this will be a better place for us to share the info instead of mixing the two. It does not make a difference which credit card that you would like to discuss, all you have to do is click "Post Reply" and ask away. Please, please, try not to start a "New Topic" on a particular credit card because there are over 600 cards on Financial Globe, which will cause this Forum to go over-board. All you have to do is post here and watch the thread grow.

I see that a few postings are going to be removed from the review board, and YoYo11 had a question in regards to Orcahrd and how often do they post. YoYo11, Hjm331 could have never said it any better, Orchard is very slow with posting to our credit reports. I just took a look at my report and they have not posted for April 08', but I bet if I did not make a payment, they will probably have that posted by today and retro all the other months. They kill me with their reportings, I will be glad when I am able to give this card up.
:fun: :fun:
The administrator has disabled public write access.