Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by AKCREDIT on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

First National Bank of Omaha increased my FNBO Discover Co-Branded Card credit limit to $10,350. Not too shabby for my first six months.

Congrats! Wanderer. That's a nice increase. You must be doing something right keep it up. Nice CL.
11 years 3 months ago #211

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

First National Bank of Omaha increased my FNBO Discover Co-Branded Card credit limit to $10,350. Not too shabby for my first six months.
11 years 3 months ago #212

Replied by AKCREDIT on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

my dad just logged on to his discover card and seen an increase of 300. 3000 to 3300 it will do, not bad for an auto increase.
11 years 3 months ago #213

Replied by llk on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Finally got my upgrade to Banana Republic Visa! Limit is now $2200. Pretty pleased after 1 year. :)
11 years 3 months ago #214

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

[/HR]Congrats mrrob! That's a great limit and a good card.
11 years 4 months ago #215

Replied by mrrob on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Just got Discover IT, $1700 limit
11 years 4 months ago #216

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I went online to check Walmart Discover card ! I requested a CLI online . I went from $3600 to $6600 CL ! Walmart Discover definately grows with you !

This is good to see! This gives me motivation to keep doing good so I can get to this point someday! :thumbsup:
11 years 4 months ago #217

Replied by kdb030609 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I went online to check Walmart Discover card ! I requested a CLI online . I went from $3600 to $6600 CL ! Walmart Discover definately grows with you ! :cheesing:
11 years 4 months ago #218

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Kay Jewelers Card: Started out at $1500, went to $2100, and now a recent increase this month takes me to $3100. This card has a zero balance.
11 years 4 months ago #219

Juniper Card, started with $800 limit, called and requested CLI, was denied. Checked my acct and limit was 1800

Unreal... you are getting lots of luv from your credit cards!
11 years 4 months ago #220

Juniper Card, started with $800 limit, called and requested CLI, was denied. Checked my acct and limit was 1800
11 years 4 months ago #221

Started out as Hooters with $500, now the Merrick bank card, limit is $1500
11 years 4 months ago #222

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Called Macy's answered a few questions, they doubled my credit line! Had the account open about one year with occasional use, paid off usually within two months of purchase

Had the card a year with initial $500, now $1000
11 years 5 months ago #223

You made a great upgrade! The new Discover IT Card... not to shabby. It seems they don't even get excitied if you exceed your credit line. Enjoy.

Discover Bank will be rolling out their new "Discover IT" Card starting January 2013 (been test marketing in four areas of the United States since June 2012). They plan to replace the Discover More Platinum Cash Back Card with it. The customers that have the Discover More Platinum Cash Back Card can call in and be converted to the "IT" Card without a soft or hard inquiry. The conversion takes place at the time a billing cycle cutoff occurs. The qualifying standards for the Discover IT Card are the same as the Discover More Card.
11 years 5 months ago #224

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Called Macy's answered a few questions, they doubled my credit line! Had the account open about one year with occasional use, paid off usually within two months of purchase. :cheesing: :innocent:
11 years 5 months ago #225