Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

WOW! On a hot streak! Called Citi Cards using the telephone numbers (made the calls back to back over a five minute period) on the back of the credit cards and received a credit line increase on my Citi Diamond Preferred Mastercard and my Citi Forward Visa. Today I called the First National Bank Omaha and requested Vision Visa Signature credit line increase. All credit line increases were soft pulls (or no pull). Also, they did it where they took annual income, housing status and monthly payment amount and submitted it where if the computer would authorize an increase then they would add it to my existing credit line or I could request a hard inquiry and a manual review. I declined all manual reviews and hard inquires and took the computer recommended increases. FNBO gave me a $5,000 increase. Soooo ... not to shabby for a few minutes of time. Good credit is a blessing. Still on a hot streak, Discover IT Card gave me an increase with no hard inquiry, asked me for housing costs, total income and if I rent or own then submitted the CL Increase request with no dollar amount and the computer forwarded a suggested amount without a hard inquiry and I took it. The hot streak goes on... decided to request a CLI on my JC Penney account and they gave me a $2,500 increase (soft or no pull). Glad I decided to reward myself.

Still HOT and obtained a CLI of $4,000 from USAA on my American Express Card (hard inquiry). The credit card department stated at this time all accounts are reviewed every six months for CLI's and rate reductions but under the new Federal Card Act few auto CLI's are granted and all other requests are hard inquiries. In my case the computer on a hard inquiry offered me $1,000 CLI an the CR offered to work with a credit analyst who manually reviewed the account using the same already pulled hard inquiry and gave me the CLI I asked for.
10 years 5 months ago #166

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Nice! Congrats![/quote]

WOW! On a hot streak! Called Citi Cards using the telephone numbers (made the calls back to back over a five minute period) on the back of the credit cards and received a credit line increase on my Citi Diamond Preferred Mastercard and my Citi Forward Visa. Today I called the First National Bank Omaha and requested Vision Visa Signature credit line increase. All credit line increases were soft pulls (or no pull). Also, they did it where they took annual income, housing status and monthly payment amount and submitted it where if the computer would authorize an increase then they would add it to my existing credit line or I could request a hard inquiry and a manual review. I declined all manual reviews and hard inquires and took the computer recommended increases. FNBO gave me a $5,000 increase. Soooo ... not to shabby for a few minutes of time. Good credit is a blessing. Still on a hot streak, Discover IT Card gave me an increase with no hard inquiry, asked me for housing costs, total income and if I rent or own then submitted the CL Increase request with no dollar amount and the computer forwarded a suggested amount without a hard inquiry and I took it. The hot streak goes on... decided to request a CLI on my JC Penney account and they gave me a $2,500 increase (soft or no pull). Glad I decided to reward myself.

10 years 6 months ago #167

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

10 years 6 months ago #168

Replied by misstina1966 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Way to go. My Walmart account was opened 12/7/2011 and I am still waiting on them to show me some love. I have been consistent. I asked for a CLI a bit prematurely I think. I got a letter stating not enough experience at the current credit limit. I am just going to wait it out.

I spoke with someone at Capital One a few weeks ago and they assured me that the credit steps revolve. The rep stated that after the step to 750, you pay on time for 5 months and wait two months and the limit increases by 500 (if that was your initial limit). I guess he lied to me. He also stated that there was not a maximum amount. Maybe you should call them. I am not due for my first increase until around December. I will post if I get a second increase.

I had Capital One for 2 years before they gave me a CLI, HOWEVER it was a nice one. Starting limit $500.00 2 years ago and they increased me to $2000.00 about 4 months ago.
10 years 7 months ago #169

Wal-mart store card was increased not too long ago....just check again tonight its at $6,000! GE Loves me!

CONGRATS! That's a GREAT increase. That's an AWESOME feeling when you get the "love" :)
10 years 7 months ago #170

Starting credit limit with Home Depot in April this year of $400.00, they boosted it to $900.00 2 months ago, I hit that "LUV" button today and they increased it another $300.00. These CLI's are making me one happy girl :cheesing:
10 years 7 months ago #171

started JCPenney account about 5 months ago with a $650 credit limit. I hit the credit limit increase button on the website today and they boosted me to $1200.00 :)
10 years 7 months ago #172

Today I called Kohl's to request a CLI. I have had the card since May 2012 with a CL of 300. They gave me an increase of 200 so that puts me at 500. I'm glad they are finally allowing CLI's over the phone.

I started with a $300 credit limit as well. Called after 5 months and they gave me $700.00 more. Glad I'm at $1000.00 on that card now.
10 years 7 months ago #173

Oh, my credit limit was only $650.00 to start.
10 years 7 months ago #174

I've had the Lowes card for about 4 months, logged in and clicked the increase limit....they increased it to $1400.00 :)
10 years 7 months ago #175

Replied by CreditAgnostic on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

With less than two years holding this Card(Discover Miles) I was given a $3000 increase on 8/20/13 simply by calling and asking.... You just never know where the luv is unless you try.:innocent:
10 years 7 months ago #176

Replied by coolkidny on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

logged into walmart credit card account and hit the cli button, credit limit went from 3300 to 5000
10 years 8 months ago #177

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Wal-mart store card was increased not too long ago....just check again tonight its at $6,000! GE Loves me!

Awesome Stuff!
10 years 8 months ago #178

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

10 years 8 months ago #179

Replied by mizsosa on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I went on Walmart website and requested a cli about 2 weeks ago.. I was approved and went from 1080 to 1880.. I called them today, asked for another increase and they increased it to 3000.. All I said was that I need more spending power.. And she says congratulations.... Thank You Lady!!

hey bud could help u secure more funds
10 years 8 months ago #180