Bank of America® Accelerated Rewards™ American Express® Card

• smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Thanks guys for all your

Thanks guys for all your info. I will leave it alone and keep moving forward with my BankAmericard
16 years 1 week ago #1

Replied by hjm331 on topic FG is right. The higher

FG is right. The higher in the interest rate, the easier chance for approval. Why do you think store cards are easier to get than other cards? They have high interest rates around 23-24%. The lower the interest rate, the better your credit has to be.
16 years 1 week ago #2

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Hi SMCC, This may be a

Hi SMCC,

This may be a good way to compare the new Accelerated rewards card to its peers. Esentially, they are closely related, but the BankAmericard Rewards™ Visa offers 2 rates, so approval should be more likely (if you are not approved for the criteria for the 9.99 APR, they may approve you for the 15.99 rate. This is like 2 applications/pulls for 1. :cheesing:

Bank of America Accelerated Rewards™ American Express® Card
Bank of America Rewards™ American Express® Card
BankAmericard Rewards™ Visa®

Mike
16 years 1 week ago #3
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic Hi everyone: Anyone, (Eric, Meya, Fianceglobe)

Hi everyone

Here is the BofA internal info that I found at work....hopes this helps. Eric

Earn Points 25% Faster - 1.25 WorldPoints rewards for every $1 spent on net retail purchases
WorldPoints Rewards Program ? redeem for gift cards, merchandise, travel rewards and cash back
Same coverage and benefits as the standard Rewards American Express Card including complimentary concierge, retail protection, extended warranty, car rental loss & damage insurance, travel accident insurance, and more. :cheesing:
16 years 1 week ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic I just saw it today.

I just saw it today. The card design is whatever. I'd still pick the Americard over this card because this one gives you 1.25 points for every dollar spent. The Americard gives you 1.5 points for every dollar spent as long as you have a checking account with BofA. It's not a bad choice if you want an AMEX though. I really like BofA especially now because Citibank is screwing up
16 years 1 week ago #5
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by smcc

Hi everyone:

Anyone, (Eric, Meya, Fianceglobe) have any information regarding
the Bank of America® Accelerated Rewards™ American Express® Card?
16 years 1 week ago #6