New Credit Cards for 2018

• FrankN
  • FrankN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by FrankN on topic New Credit Cards for 2018

I would have to say I am more on the short-term look seeing what the best bonuses are. I make sure I don't sign up for too many each year, but usually look for 50,000+ in bonus points.
5 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by Wanderer on topic New Credit Cards for 2018

Something I would mention ... do you see a regular use and benefit from a card? There are card churners that do well rolling through the rewards and sock drawering the card after collecting the spoils. In the event you are more interested in a stable longer term card with good benefits it pays to research. A new card American Express just introduced is the American Express Cash Magnet with a 1.5% regular reward earning structure. For those that pursue higher returns there are 2% plus cards in the market and cards that when leveraged with other cards (generally travel partners) can earn greater than 3%. Takes time but it can be well worth the time.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Wanderer.
5 years 9 months ago #2
  • FrankN
  • FrankN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

New Credit Cards for 2018 was created by FrankN

Has anyone signed up for any new credit cards for 2018? If so which one, and what were the terms and bonus? I am thinking about signing up for the Southwest credit card as I have heard very good things about its reward system.
6 years 1 day ago #3