Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Credit Cards for 2018

New Credit Cards for 2018 11 months 3 weeks ago #1

• FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
I would have to say I am more on the short-term look seeing what the best bonuses are. I make sure I don't sign up for too many each year, but usually look for 50,000+ in bonus points.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Credit Cards for 2018 11 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Wanderer
Something I would mention ... do you see a regular use and benefit from a card? There are card churners that do well rolling through the rewards and sock drawering the card after collecting the spoils. In the event you are more interested in a stable longer term card with good benefits it pays to research. A new card American Express just introduced is the American Express Cash Magnet with a 1.5% regular reward earning structure. For those that pursue higher returns there are 2% plus cards in the market and cards that when leveraged with other cards (generally travel partners) can earn greater than 3%. Takes time but it can be well worth the time.
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by Wanderer.

New Credit Cards for 2018 1 year 2 months ago #3

• FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
Has anyone signed up for any new credit cards for 2018? If so which one, and what were the terms and bonus? I am thinking about signing up for the Southwest credit card as I have heard very good things about its reward system.