Barclayscard Rewards Mastercard, World or Not

Replied by FrankN on topic Barclaycard Rewards World Mastercard

Thanks for the heads up. My friend actually just got this card and it sounds awesome! The fee is definitely high, but it looks like it comes with a lot of benefits. Thanks for the tip!
7 years 5 months ago #1

Replied by Wanderer on topic Barclaycard Rewards World Mastercard

Note FrankN, take a look at the Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite Card also. Gives you something to think about.
7 years 5 months ago #2

Nice! So it sounds like if you travel a lot, this is definitely worth it! Thanks for the information
7 years 5 months ago #3

Travel concierge, airport lounge access, companion tickets, special event tickets at special prices, hotel room upgrades, rewards points, higher travel insurance limits, vehicle towing, upgrades to car rentals and the list goes on.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Wanderer.
7 years 5 months ago #4

In general, what are some of the elite benefits for these cards, I do not have any of them.
7 years 5 months ago #5

If the Card says MC World or MC World Elite along with Visa Signature or Visa Infinite printed on the card they will have the elite benefits. Note you can go to the Visa or Master Card website and get a feeling for the elite benefits. Card issuers may vary from the aforementioned website so you may see differences. In today's world many card issuers offer the same rewards for the elite cards and standard/classic cards. Tomorrow could be different.
7 years 6 months ago #6

Replied by Breakinger on topic Barclaycard Rewards World Mastercard

The only Barclaycard that I can find that is a world one is the Arrival Plus card. That card is considered an elite card too. I wonder if you could give them a call and find out if your card has a World status or not? I am looking at getting a World card too and this one sounds like it has some good rewards with it.
7 years 6 months ago #7
  • rsty99
  • rsty99's Avatar Topic Author

was created by rsty99

I have this card, Barclayscard Rewards World Mastercard. I noticed on the Barclays site it does not list this card as World status. My card is marked on front with World above Mastercard logo as my other World cards are. I remember the offer I got in the mail stated it was a World card also, with World Mastercard benefits guide when the card came. Their site shows the 3 cards they offer but this one is listed as a Platinum type card not World. If anyone else has this card does your have the World on it. Also binlist.net does show it as a World card. Thanks for any input.
8 years 11 months ago #8