Citi Capital Select

• sophie
  • sophie's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by sophie on topic The best way is to

The best way is to tale a look at your credit card statements at the end of each period. Look at what you are really spending your money on. Evaluate what you can do without and be truthful to yourself. Cut it down sister!
16 years 4 days ago #1

Replied by leighdu on topic That is true. If I

That is true. If I ever stumble on financial misfortune, that may not be the case. I live a pretty humble life so is o.k. for now.

Teach me how to live a humble life please :cheesing: . Seriously though, I don't live an extravagant life by any means, but I obviously need some help managing money because I always seem to come up short.
16 years 4 days ago #2
  • sophie

Replied by sophie on topic That is true. If I

That is true. If I ever stumble on financial misfortune, that may not be the case. I live a pretty humble life so is o.k. for now.
16 years 1 week ago #3

Replied by smcc on topic Congrats Sophie! Its always nice

Congrats Sophie! Its always nice to see someone get ahead by having a great credit score! You probably are very well disciplined in paying your bills and keeping your revolving accounts in order!
16 years 1 week ago #4
  • sophie

was created by sophie

I am getting a new card because of my hig credit rating. Citi Capital Select has 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for up to 12 months. After the introductory period is over, APR on purchases will be 7.99%
:fun:
16 years 1 week ago #5