:laugh:

Nice story Porgy, well let's see I have learned:

1. Inquiries can hurt
2. Close unused accoutns that are not in the 6 month range and under $500
3. How to use credit wisely
4. Share financial stories without the embarrasment
5. Keeping my balances low
6. Keeping close looks at my balances just incase of cl decrease

You what Porgy, There is too many things to say that I have learned here. I have learned so much until my head is full of credit knowledge. Thanks to you showing the light on banks, I have been a nervous wreck!
:scared:

To keep it real, I became addicted to this site. I never seen the day where I have to stay online and never sign off for a couple of days at a time. And guess what else I have done lately? I have taken two of my close friends, and in the process of helping them turn their credit around. It feels so good to know that credit is important and it also feels good to be on the right path with credit. Thanks to everyone here, I am on the road to financial success!
:kiss:
16 years 2 months ago #16
  • porgy1000
  • porgy1000's Avatar Topic Author

was created by porgy1000

I must say that in the two months that I am on here I learned more then I ever thought I could learn about credit.

Since joining this site, I have been able to increase my my Fico scores by 60 points. I opened 2 new credit card accounts with high credit lines.

I also learned that I am NOT in this alone when it comes to how banks treat us. All along I thougth I was singled out and here I find that most have the same issues that I do. For a person who is looking to rebuild or someone like me to learn and improve this is the BEST SITE I have ever found.

Mike and Meya are doing a great job. I never even heard of the new credit cards I have now until I joined here. It is also a good way to find out which banks are customer friendly and which are out to give you the s***t.

What did the rest of you learn since joining this site? I am curious :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #17