Bank Of America TripRewards® Platinum Plus® MasterCard®

Replied by Jeff756 on topic Is this card still around?

Thanks a lot for the information. My cousin asked about this the other day. I will share it with them.
7 years 2 weeks ago #1

Replied by FrugalFran on topic Is this card still around?

I know some people who also had a bad experience with Capital One around the same time frame as you. We have three Capital One cards and we haven't had any problems with them, but we don't have the travel card, so my comments below are based on what friends have told me about ease of use. It may be worth trying again with them because some of them people I know with that card travel often and never pay for airfare.
7 years 2 weeks ago #2

Replied by Breakinger on topic Is this card still around?

Thanks, FrugalFran. I've been trying to avoid Capital One only because I had a really bad experience with them about 15 years ago. I think it might actually be time to give them another shot and see if they have changed the way that they do things since then.
7 years 2 weeks ago #3

Replied by FrugalFran on topic Is this card still around?

I have a Bank of America card, but it's a cash back rewards program. From everything I've heard, Capital One has the best travel card and they make it very easy to use your points.
7 years 2 weeks ago #4

Replied by Breakinger on topic Is this card still around?

I've been wanting to get a card where I can earn reward points towards a taking a vacation with my family yearly. I've heard that a lot of people have had good luck with Bank of America credit cards and was wondering if this card is still around?
7 years 3 weeks ago #5

Replied by hjm331 on topic I only have 1 visa

I only have 1 visa card and that's my BofA Student Platinum Plus Visa. I'm surprised I even have one lol
16 years 2 months ago #6
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by smcc

Hi Everyone:

Does anyone have any info on Bank of America's TripRewards Platinum Plus MasterCard? I was Pre Qualified for this card and I'm hoping someone has information regarding this card. i.e, credit score needed, average apr, Max limit, etc..

Thanks
16 years 2 months ago #7