Capital One Credit Limits

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

I have the ladybug one. When I added by Hubby as auth user... I asked for him to get the normal design... BUTTTT NOOOOOOOOO even though they said okay, he still got the ladybug one

I want a hot pink sparkly card too
15 years 9 months ago #181

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

You almost made me say something:laugh:

No, because of child support. His arrears are so high until he will never be able to pay them off in this life time. Thik about it, his oldest is 22 yrs old, so that is a hang up right there. Dont even think about asking me to make him an AU, those chid support services will never come looking in my bank for ends. You know if you marry a man with child support and if he stop working for a certain amount of time they can come after the wife. That is when a divorce will be filed.:fun:
15 years 9 months ago #182

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

Meya, does your husband have good credit?
15 years 9 months ago #183

:laugh: I dont blame him. My husband would rather have bad credit forever with no help from AU's who has limits up the ying yang:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #184

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

Thats crazy, what does a logo or design has to do with a second card? They are wrong for that one!

Yea... Like today at Blockbuster we went to go buy Halo 3 bcuz his messed up... I didnt have my CapOne or any CC w/ me but he for some weird reason had been carrying it around... SO he didnt want to use it. I took it and swiped for him :fun:
15 years 9 months ago #185

Thats crazy, what does a logo or design has to do with a second card? They are wrong for that one!
15 years 9 months ago #186

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Should I call for an increase?

I'm thinking of bringing my balance to zero next week and giving them a call. What do you think?

I think you should wait till the 6th month. I asked for one yesterday and they said no and it had been 5 months aswell. HJM got his CLI after 6 months so thats why I say wait. But it doesnt hurt to try.
15 years 9 months ago #187

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

My Cap1 card I have the Flowers, the purple and lilac colored card

I have the ladybug one. When I added by Hubby as auth user... I asked for him to get the normal design... BUTTTT NOOOOOOOOO even though they said okay, he still got the ladybug one :laugh:

Same w/ my WaMu Plat Visa... When I added him, they said we cant change the design, so he was stuck w/ a hot pink sparkly WaMu card.

Its not like he uses them or anything... So it doesnt matter :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #188

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Should I call for an increase?

I've had my Capital One card since last November. I got an auto CLI in March, and now it's 5 months later.

My payment history may be a little unorthodox. I sometimes carry a large balance, but I make multiple large payment. I'm thinking of using my frequent, multiple large payments are an argument to get a larger limit. My bill typically looks like this

Have you also considered applying for another card with them?
15 years 9 months ago #189

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

My Cap1 card I have the Flowers, the purple and lilac colored card
15 years 9 months ago #190

Replied by wildrage2 on topic Should I call for an increase?

I've had my Capital One card since last November. I got an auto CLI in March, and now it's 5 months later.

My payment history may be a little unorthodox. I sometimes carry a large balance, but I make multiple large payment. I'm thinking of using my frequent, multiple large payments are an argument to get a larger limit. My bill typically looks like this:

Credit Limit: 500
Total Purchases: 1800
Payments and Credits: 1500

I've also recently opened up a savings with them.

I'm thinking of bringing my balance to zero next week and giving them a call. What do you think?
15 years 9 months ago #191

Ok then, well tell us about it!:worried:
15 years 9 months ago #192

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Capital One Credit Limits

I just got approved for another CapitalOne Visa card with a 300 dollar cl.

I too also have two accounts with capital one.
A standard Platinum Master card and No Hassles Cash Rewards Platinum Visa. SO I think you can have more than one if you are in good standing with them and they give CLIs too.
15 years 9 months ago #193

Replied by Meya on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

:laugh: :laugh: :white-flag: It is going to be very pretty and lime!
15 years 9 months ago #194

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

Well go ahead and wait girlfriend, you done your thang and you know your reward is on its way. By the way, which card did you pick? I got the lady bug.

I got the Lady Bug tooooooo!!!! I told you I wanted to be like you when I grow up....SSSTTTTOOPPPP!!!:shocked:
15 years 9 months ago #195