Financial Glossary Benefits:
- 100% no charge service
- Over 10,000 glossary entries and still counting
- Multiple sources from highly credible resources
- Maintained and updated as needed
- Terms are fully searchable and allows wildcard searches
- No membership or registration required
- Cross browser friendly
- No advertisements
- Appropriate terms contain links to relative websites
- Abbreviations and acronyms have cross references
This financial glossary contains entries compiled from
financial resource writers. All contents are contained at Finance Globe with written express permission and may not be copied without first obtaining approval from the author.
|Terms of the Moment|
Custodian: Either (1) a bank, agent, trust company, or other organization responsible for safeguarding financial assets, or (2) the individual who oversees the mutual fund assets of a minor's custodial account.|
Low balance method: A method of calculating interest on the basis of the lowest balance of an account over the applicable period.