Introduction and New to Finance Globe

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Introduction and New to Finance Globe

Thank you for your introduction Frank. Happy to have you here. I know that your expertise will help consumers and small business owners make sound financial decisions. Welcome aboard!
8 years 8 months ago #1
  • FrankN
  • FrankN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Introduction and New to Finance Globe was created by FrankN

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well with everyone. I wanted to introduce myself to the users of Finance Globe. I have just created an account, and I will be working with Michael to post some interesting comments and information on the website. I am very much looking forward to contributing to the subjects as well as answering any questions anyone has. To give you a little bit more background of myself, I am a CFA charterholder and CPA professional who helps businesses and organizations meet their goals. I graduated from University of Georgia with a B.B.A in Accounting and a B.B.A in Finance. I have a variety of accounting and finance experience, and I very much enjoy a lot of the topics discussed on this website.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions on any of the subjects discussed on the website, and I will do my best to help you answer your question. You will also see me post in the blog and community forums.

Regards,

Frank
8 years 8 months ago #2