other types of investment?

Replied by julienne on topic Re: other types of investment?

great! thanks hanna! :) Now that you mentioned taxes, I'll remind myself to be more disciplined to save. ;)
14 years 1 week ago #1

Replied by hanna on topic Re: other types of investment?

I dont have a taxable income but my dad invested in some insurance policies to save his tax.What ways you use to save your tax?What other options are available?

I can only think of my company's 401k plan. Aside from making the money grow tax-free, the current taxable income will have also a lower tax fee because of the contributions. :cheesing:
14 years 2 weeks ago #2

Replied by belle on topic What fund to choose?

How do I determine if a particular fund has better returns than the others?
14 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by princee18 on topic I dont have a taxable

I dont have a taxable income but my dad invested in some insurance policies to save his tax.What ways you use to save your tax?What other options are available?
15 years 10 months ago #4

Replied by princee18 on topic true..it depends on how financially

true..it depends on how financially strong you are.If you have a nice backup then you can try high risk investments otherwise you should always be on safe side.
15 years 10 months ago #5

Replied by Finance Globe on topic It really depends on your

It really depends on your financial health, the amount of time you plan on investing and your goals.

The investments that you're making are probably considered very high risk, depending on what you're doing, and where your money is. Everyone is trying to play the game "Where's the floor?". But with times like the one we're in, there are opportunities, and also disasters...
15 years 11 months ago #6
  • saurabh
  • saurabh's Avatar Topic Author

was created by saurabh

hi all
i want to know that what are the various areas where the money can be invested.I invest my money in shares, property and websites.
What do you prefer and why?
15 years 11 months ago #7