Re: Forum Upgrade

• Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Forum Upgrade

You're on top of it Meya! Some stations make it difficult to listen to them outside of their site. You have to have a feed link. They normally end in .asx or something weird like that and if you click on the link, it will prompt you to open it with Windows Media Player, iTunes, Rhapsody, etc.

I'm going to add a link to a site wher you can add stations. It can give you some stations with the streaming link (right click on the link and copy it).
http://www.usliveradio.com/
14 years 2 weeks ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Forum Upgrade

Am I jumping the gun here, or am I just a radio nerd? Music while on FG, who would have thought of it? Only Mike! :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to add the radio station [URL="http ://106kmel.com/main.html"]106 KMEL[/URL] and [URL="http: //www.kblx.com/"]102.9 KBLX[/URL] to the list but I think I did something wrong. I felt like a kindergarten nerd while trying to add the radio station. Or, do we have to wait until all stations are all inside the list? :dumbfounded:
14 years 2 weeks ago #2

If you only knew why FG was low key, you would do this :scared: :scared:
15 years 7 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Forum Upgrade

I agree but he keeps it low key.
15 years 7 months ago #4

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Forum Upgrade

I bet you FG has fun reading our posts :laugh:
15 years 7 months ago #5

Everybody but me.....lmao! Nah, just kidding, he told me I was addicted and I wanted to make it look like i wasnt, but it was everyone else :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I cant help it, just call me an FG addict! I dont want a cure baaaabbaaaae
15 years 8 months ago #6

I just got feedback, it was only down for 1 or 2 minutes. FG said YOU are HOOKED! At least he wasnt talking about me

I need an intervention!

Wait.... Who you talkin about!????!!! :embarrassed:
15 years 8 months ago #7

I just got feedback, it was only down for 1 or 2 minutes. FG said YOU are HOOKED! At least he wasnt talking about me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #8

Hummm, I am not sure, but I know he can walk on technology

Haha good one! :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #9

Hummm, I am not sure, but I know he can walk on technology:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #10

Thats great.... You are wonderful to us Meya!

So I guess FG can walk on water? :fun:
15 years 8 months ago #11

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Forum Upgrade

Yeah, maybe he can do something.
15 years 8 months ago #12

yes, I am multitasking with 3 pages and i thought that was the problem. I shut down two and I am still getting the errors. Its time to contact Chris Angel (FG):laugh:. I am doing it as we speak!
15 years 8 months ago #13

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Forum Upgrade

I dont know if it is just me, or is someone else getting this message when they want to reply, click fg links, or click submit?

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes

[*]You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems.
[*]There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try]

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including]
[*]Internet connectivity has been lost. The website is temporarily unavailable. The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
[*]If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.

To view subscribed feeds
[*]Click the Favorites Center button, click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
[*]Click Tools, and then click Work Offline.
[*]Click the Favorites Center button, click History, and then click the page you want to view.
[/LIST][/quote]
Thats what happened to me when I tried to comment to Yoyo's post a few minutes ago. I thought it was my computer.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Finance Globe.
15 years 8 months ago #14

Meya, did this happen to you a few moments ago? Because I got the exact thing and for a second I thght my internet was not working and the refresh didnt work. I had to close out and open IE again.
15 years 8 months ago #15