Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

Poll: Would you like to be able to make a search on several criteria?

Yes
2 100%
No
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 1 ( Finance Globe )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

I will add this as a feature to https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/creditcardsettings.php

It may take a few days, but I will get to it!

Meya, the credit status program allows applicants to re-enter a status if they re-applied. This is assuming that someone applied more than once for the same card.

Thanks for posting the instructions, I'm sure it will be useful to people down the road.

Hope this helps!
14 years 7 months ago #1

Replied by Dobb on topic Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

No but I'm sure FG is working on it as we speak.

Then thank you FG!
14 years 7 months ago #2

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

Thank you for your quick answer.
Although, I discovered new features, I don't think the feature I proposed is currently available. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I would like to make 1 search of all the the cash back cards for good credit scores. Is it possible to do this?

No but I'm sure FG is working on it as we speak.
14 years 7 months ago #3

Replied by Dobb on topic Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

Thank you for your quick answer.
Although, I discovered new features, I don't think the feature I proposed is currently available. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I would like to make 1 search of all the the cash back cards for good credit scores. Is it possible to do this?
14 years 7 months ago #4

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Improve Search functionnalities

Its done here as well follow these links:

1. By type, criteria, rewards, and issuer https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/cards.shtml

• Score Match] Find credit cards by a FICO score. Scores are updated daily as needed.
  • Credit Card Application Statuses] User submitted application decisions. View the scores they had and more.
  • Balance Transfer Savings] Find out how much you can save by transferring a credit card balance.
  • Credit Card Search Tool Software] Find credit cards by using our free software! Fast and simple to use
  • Credit Card Search Tool for Google Desktop] Google Gadget Plug-in for this handy credit card search tool
  • Credit Card Reviews] Read or write reviews for any of our listed cards
  • Credit Card Rates ]CategoryAnnual FeeAPR# Cards Consumer ]$11.7212.37% 323 Business ]$12.728.77% 18 Student ]$012.83% 18

OK, for those who are not familiar with how it works, I will run you through it. First, click the link provided above by FG ( https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/...d-status.shtml ).

Just wanted to also add to those who are looking:

1. Do not get distracted from the other scores that you are looking at because some people have scores on other Cb's that are 100 points in difference from each other. Focus only on what you requested from. IE, if you were using the database to search TU to see what cards pulled from TU, at a certain score range, look at TU scores "ONLY!" Because someone EX scores shows 680, it does not necessarily mean that the creditor looked at that score in conjunction with TU. Some do, but I just don't want you to look at all three when you are requesting from TU.

2. Use advance search when you want to see what a person scores was when they applied for a cc and you want to see a range of what their scores were when they applied. You will not see which CB the creditor pulled from, but you will see what their scores where when they were either denied or approved. The Advanced Search is the title on the far right side of the search database of the link you will click on. So let's try it out

• Click advance search
    • Choose your search option (there are 4)
    Option 1] By Average Credit Scores

Option 2] By Card Issuer
    [/B]
    Option 3] By Listed Card Names [/B]

Option 4] By Searching for a Card Name

I find the best one to look for a particular card is through "option 2" because the statuses is next to the card issuer. For example Citibank has 59 statuses, let's choose that one.
    • Now you will see all 59 card statuses for Citibank where members where approved or denied. Remember, you will see all 3 scores, but most likely exp was used for this particular bank. It is best to read the members comment or full posting under this status because they usually tell you what exact CB the creditor pulled from and if they had any recon's to get the card, or updates of approvals after a denial because they can only add the card once. (Am I right FG?)
    • Look at the first status which is " Citi® Driver's Edge® Platinum ... " See the last title which says "More details?" Click "1 Person Applied"
    • Look to the right again and click "More info" under the title "Options"
    • As we can clearly see, this is Thomas1 application status, but he did not add a review (Hummmmm Thomas, want to add to that...lol) but he does have options in the future.
    • Notice that there is a review for this card also, just scroll to the bottom and you will see 7 blue subtitles. The 4th subtitle shows how many reviews are on this card, which is 1.
    • Click the link, look under the Title , which in this case is called " APPROVED! and then you will see that Thomas1 gave full details about either the card(s) overall experience, or his approval status.
    I know this was too detailed, but I hope that it helps with this main thread in regards to "Credit Pulls Database"
14 years 7 months ago #5

Replied by Dobb on topic Improve Search functionnalities

Hello,
It would be awesome to be able to make a search for credit cards according to several criteria, for instance, select all cash back cards for good credit scores. Card Hub does that quite well but does not allow users to contribute like on financeglobe: [link removed] and it is missing a lot of cards.
Thanks in advance.
14 years 8 months ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

5/11/2009
14 years 11 months ago #7

Got it, thanks!:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #8
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Try again Meya, the "replied" icon addition caused this, and is now fixed.
15 years 9 months ago #9

Let me get a little moe specific since i just found out how to delete them

Ok, when I usually finish checking my messages, I will go to "Sent messages" click all the check boxes, and then click "Delete". They all will delete at once. Now I just found out that I have to click the "Subject" title of each message, scroll down, and then click delete. This has to be done one by one. Is this going to be permanent, or is it a small error? Just courious
:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #10

Oh wow, I did not see this thread because I had 2 pages to read:laugh:
But I do have a question, I see the reply icon, but when I try to delete my "Sent" messages I get this error

(here is how it looks copied and pasted)

SELECT mem_id,type,message FROM internal_mail WHERE mes_id = 105268]
:worried:

(PS, I added the link to the page, but when i tested it, it did not work so the copy and past above is how it actually looks)
15 years 9 months ago #11

Yes, I know how the life of a businessman can be. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #12
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

I had a very hard time registering to become a member. I have been trying for over a month; and would never get the verification email. i tried 3 different email addresses and finally, I received the verification email. Very frustrating. Cause I couldn't post any comments, etc.!!

Thanks for letting me know. Did you check your spam folder? Filters may sometimes catch these types of messages.

Thanks Hjm! I've been wanting to do this for some time now. It gets confusing when looking at a large inbox.
15 years 9 months ago #13

Replied by fchristie on topic Re: Forum / FN Suggestions

I had a very hard time registering to become a member. I have been trying for over a month; and would never get the verification email. i tried 3 different email addresses and finally, I received the verification email. Very frustrating. Cause I couldn't post any comments, etc.!!
15 years 9 months ago #14

Nice add FG!
15 years 9 months ago #15