Stock Info Will Be Removed

• Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Stock Info Will Be Removed

Moneyes wrote: If we're being honest here, I never even knew it existed. Blogs?.......check. Credit Card info?..........check. The calculator that I use from time to time?........check. Stock market info? It must have been a lonely place to be.

You guys do great work here.

Thank you for your kind remarks MONEYES. This is the reason it is being removed, it simply did not get enough views. I look at areas of the site that are poor performers from time to time, and take them down to eliminate distractions from our members, as well as the time it takes to maintain an area.
7 years 1 month ago #1

Replied by Moneyes on topic Stock Info Will Be Removed

If we're being honest here, I never even knew it existed. Blogs?.......check. Credit Card info?..........check. The calculator that I use from time to time?........check. Stock market info? It must have been a lonely place to be.

You guys do great work here.
7 years 1 month ago #2
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Stock Info Will Be Removed was created by Finance Globe

I plan on removing stock info around March 15th. This is an area that hasn't received much attention, and cannot be maintained to the standard of the technology that's available from some of the bigger service providers. I wish to focus on the remaining areas of Finance Globe, such as the wonderful blog posts from our several dedicated authors, credit card data, calculators and the like.

Thank you for your understanding,

Mike
7 years 1 month ago #3