Trump Signs New Tax Bill

Replied by FrankN on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

100% agreed. We should focus on continuing to help small businesses and small business owners.
6 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by Moneyes on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

Lexie wrote:

Moneyes wrote: By that synopsis, it does not sound good at all. I have heard from CPA's that it will benefit business owners of all tax brackets though.

And if it benefits the business owners, they will be able to put more money back into their businesses creating more jobs and therefore, boosting the economy. Right?????

Right. At least that's the goal. Small business owners are more apt to do that than the larger corporations though. Small businesses are more focused on generating more income because they want to grow.
6 years 3 months ago #2

Replied by Lexie on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

Wanderer wrote: Ho ... President Trump started right sizing the Budget by approving Medicaid with a work requirement. Reworking (downsizing the Entitlement Programs is Trump Job 1).

Praise the Lord. It so hurts me to stand in line behind young people in the grocery store line and see that they are able to buy the most expensive cuts of meat and the name brand products with an EBT card and I'm trying to save money and cut corners with store brands and lesser cuts of meat.
6 years 3 months ago #3

Replied by Wanderer on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

Ho ... President Trump started right sizing the Budget by approving Medicaid with a work requirement. Reworking (downsizing the Entitlement Programs is Trump Job 1).
6 years 3 months ago #4

Replied by FrankN on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

That is the theory and the white house's argument for the bill.
6 years 3 months ago #5

Replied by Lexie on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

Moneyes wrote: By that synopsis, it does not sound good at all. I have heard from CPA's that it will benefit business owners of all tax brackets though.

And if it benefits the business owners, they will be able to put more money back into their businesses creating more jobs and therefore, boosting the economy. Right?????
6 years 3 months ago #6

Replied by Moneyes on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

By that synopsis, it does not sound good at all. I have heard from CPA's that it will benefit business owners of all tax brackets though.
6 years 3 months ago #7

Replied by Wanderer on topic Trump Signs New Tax Bill

Would sign on to your comment. FrankN said he would seek out the final Tax Bill overhaul and post the findings for us. Why the tax overhaul was done the way it was done equals benefits for the 2%. The every day person would see the benefits expiring by 2026 and the debt growing subject to downsizing Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid as the budget balance tool.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Wanderer.
6 years 4 months ago #8
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Trump Signs New Tax Bill was created by Joker

As he promised, the bill was completed and signed before Christmas. He did make one caveat that they had to do a rush job. What does that mean for Americans? Rushing through anything as important as the tax bill is not a good thing.
6 years 4 months ago #9