Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Trump's latest Tweet

Trump's latest Tweet 1 week 18 hours ago #1

• Lexie
JGibbs wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
In the event Trump loses his Twitter account access again ... would he implode? ;(
Now you're becoming a victim of wishful thinking. Everyday I wake up amazed that he is our "leader". It's cost my family a lot of friends, both young and old. The racism came out that was unexpected. I guess Trump made it seem okay.

I don't see the racism in the tweet. Am I missing something or are you talking about another incident? I do agree he uses twitter way too much and should limit his personal opinions. I guess it's better than secret emails though. Isn't it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trump's latest Tweet 1 week 1 day ago #2

• JGibbs
Wanderer wrote:
In the event Trump loses his Twitter account access again ... would he implode? ;(
Now you're becoming a victim of wishful thinking. Everyday I wake up amazed that he is our "leader". It's cost my family a lot of friends, both young and old. The racism came out that was unexpected. I guess Trump made it seem okay.

Trump's latest Tweet 1 week 1 day ago #3

• Wanderer

Trump's latest Tweet 1 week 2 days ago #4

• Joker
I can't believe that Trump actually said this, "Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!" May he is backing off the "bomb him to hell" attitude. Could this be a "new" Trump we are seeing?