Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Free Score

Free Credit Score 5 hours 42 minutes ago #1

• FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
I am not as familiar with them, but its also free so it cant hurt to add that to your tracking as well.
Please login to reply.

Free Credit Score 6 days 16 hours ago #2

• Goldbug
FrankN wrote:
my Credit Karma score was not exactly correct, but it was fairly close and it gives me a good representation of my score over time. It is the only service I have found that continuously gives me a free score over the entire year.
Have you seen Credit Sesame? They keep turning up in my inbox and advertise a very similar service with premium add-ons, but I don't know how accurate they are?
Please login to reply.

Free Credit Score 4 weeks 2 days ago #3

• FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
my Credit Karma score was not exactly correct, but it was fairly close and it gives me a good representation of my score over time. It is the only service I have found that continuously gives me a free score over the entire year.
Please login to reply.

Free Credit Score 1 month 5 days ago #4

• Goldbug
Lexie wrote:
I recently bought a car and the dealership ran my credit score in no time flat. I don't know what they used but it sure was quick. Score came back good and I got the car. Are there any others out there besides creditkarma.com and credit.com?
I've just seen something called clearscore.com but I haven't used it. I pull mine from the agencies rather than just focusing on a score so I can see what is reporting where.
Please login to reply.

Free Credit Score 1 month 6 days ago #5

• Wanderer
In reading posters comments on comparing other score providers to Credit Karma (CK) it seems true credit score lovers state CK is one of the most inaccurate scores. Since reading all the comments I cannot say I have any experience with CK. Since I can get them from Discover and Chase free without even holding one of their banking products I don't look elsewhere. Today, my mortgage company starting providing a score as well as other actual credit card accounts I have.