Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Ok family members, here is

Ok family members, here is what you all have been waiting for. Hooter's just gave me a $200 cli today (or yesterday). I just pulled my credit report and saw the difference. I went to my actual Hooter's account, and to my surprise, it was true. Get ready all you Hooter's Family, something is about to happen to all of those who are near heir 6 month mark. I never asked for the cli, it was just there. Waaaaaahhhhhhhhoooooooooo!

That's great Meya. Now you can buy a couple of more baskets of wings when you take the Fam to Hooters. :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #2356
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Ok family members, here is

Ok family members, here is what you all have been waiting for. Hooter's just gave me a $200 cli today (or yesterday). I just pulled my credit report and saw the difference. I went to my actual Hooter's account, and to my surprise, it was true. Get ready all you Hooter's Family, something is about to happen to all of those who are near heir 6 month mark. I never asked for the cli, it was just there. Waaaaaahhhhhhhhoooooooooo!
:white-flag:
16 years 2 months ago #2357

Replied by armywifey on topic Hooters - 1250 6 months

Hooters - 1250 6 months ago now 1450
Direct Merchants 500 5/05 1000 now took almost two years to get that increase...
real stingy on increases...
Target started out with 200 now upto 500 5/07 increase 8/07...
Macys started out with 100 6 months old now upto 900.
Orchard started out with 500 5/05 now at 1100 geez those tightwads mad me pay
for every increase very stingy with limit increases 0 balance and closing on Monday nor
will they lower the interest rate or drop annual fee worst company but got the job done I
don't need em nemore.
USBANK - 500
BOA- 500 will post when these reach 6 month mark....
Military Star 10/07 3000 now 7800 best increases Ive ever got in such short time!!!
Juniper -250 I dont think they give increases cheapskates....05/07
16 years 2 months ago #2358
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Uh, porgy just scared the

Uh, porgy just scared the mess out of us about cap1. He said that Chase is buying them and if we don't meet chase standards.....down the drain we go with high aprs or closed accounts. :dumbfounded: :scared:
16 years 2 months ago #2359

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Well, I called the backdoor

Well, I called the backdoor number to Cap1 today and received a 300 dollar CLI on one of my Platinum Visa Cards, so.........

Cap 1 Visa #1 = $1100 CL
Cap 2 Visa #2 = $600 CL

Keep the utilization down!!! :cheesing: :laugh: :cool:
16 years 2 months ago #2360

Replied by hjm331 on topic Clifton, how long has it

Clifton, how long has it been since your last CLI from Cap1?
16 years 3 months ago #2361

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Cap1 can show me a

Cap1 can show me a little love on my 300 cl Visa. But I have already received a 300 CLI and 500 CLI from them and now my limit is up on the other Visa is 1100 dollars.
16 years 3 months ago #2362
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go lil bro!

Way to go lil bro! You got it going on with cap 1. This is good news for those who are awaiting a cli. Wahoooo!
:fun: :laugh:
16 years 3 months ago #2363

Replied by hjm331 on topic Capital One-$500 $1,000 $1,500. This account

Capital One-$500 $1,000 $1,500.

This account is only 4 months old!

Do you want to know how I did it?

I always paid on time, actually paid all in full every month

And requested them for the first CLI but they gave the 2nd CLI all by themselves!
16 years 3 months ago #2364
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Teh Avuenue just increased me

Teh Avuenue just increased me from $1780 to $2180. Wahooooo!
16 years 3 months ago #2365

Replied by hjm331 on topic Hey MarLi, I'm happy that

Hey MarLi, I'm happy that you have a Macy's card. I have one myself. I applied online and they started me off with $300 and I've made 2 purchases on it so far. I've had the cards for two months now and I've both gift cards for $30 each. I paid off both of them in full and they raised my limit to $600. Pretty good for a 2 month's worth of history with them. I just hope they can give me a $3,000 limit by the end of the year as they have done with somebody else here on FG.

MarLi, since you bought a Canon and HP computer, I'm assuming you have the Macy's Visa
correct?
16 years 3 months ago #2366

Replied by MarLi on topic I applied for a Macy's

I applied for a Macy's card in May only received a lmit of $200. As I was instructed by one of the manager- NEVER ever be late. I asked and was given the following:

Aug-200 to 300

Nov-300 to 500

Dec 500 to 600 two weeks later I was able to do the following:

I bought a chaise for $1,000 they open a seperate account for the deferred payment. This charge will be deferred until June 08'. A week later I bought a $1,400 watch- this is called a top 40 account. On the same I got I bought a $500 neclace. I then was able to get my revolving account increased to buy a new HP laptop, canon camera, and itouch ($1,600). In total I have acrued over $5K. I love Macy's. By the way my credit score is in the mid 562. Macy's treats their customers like GOLD. :cheesing:
16 years 3 months ago #2367

Replied by porgy1000 on topic In Sept I tried and

In Sept I tried and a NO GO. In Novermber I tried and one of my accounts CLI $8,000 and another $12,000 total of $20,000, I was even surprised myself. Citibank does the same thing twice a year for me, also large increase from Citibank
16 years 3 months ago #2368

Replied by porgy1000 on topic I don't know anyone who

I don't know anyone who would buy $20,000 worth of stuff from Office Depot unless they're making a movie like Office Space.

I just have that office depot card from citibank forever. Over time most crdit companies raise your limits, I think I had $2200 at first. If you maintain a good track record, they all will raise your limits, worthless cards and the good ones
16 years 3 months ago #2369

Replied by porgy1000 on topic I just applied for the

I just applied for the Hooters card online and it said I will get a letter in the mail in 7 to 10 days, hmmmmm, should I worry? nah, I never have been able to get one of those instant decision things. I will let you kow what happens on the Hooters card, should be interesting.
16 years 3 months ago #2370