Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by smcc on topic Ok guys since were talking

Ok guys since were talking Credit Line Increases here, lets say you have a Visa with a $1000 limit and your monthly charges total $100 and your paying off your account every month. Now if you get increases every 6 months and your expenditures stay at $100/month how much will your credit score rise every 6 months say since your Credit to Debit ratio starts to increase in your favor?
16 years 2 weeks ago #2326

Replied by cassey346 on topic I didn't have to call

I didn't have to call the back door # this time after all . I have had my card since Dec. 2007 and I called the back door # couple of weeks agao and got a $300 increase . Well today I check to see my new balance and guess what they gave me a $500.00 increase so now I"am up to having $1,100.00 I couldn't believe it I'am so happy about it.
Meya, thanks for the advice I do plan to just sit on my cards and make my payments and not use them at all for 6 months I would really like my score to go back up. Plus I dont need anymore cards at this point.

16 years 2 weeks ago #2327
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic anyone know how to get

anyone know how to get my score to go back up.

HI Casey, ok her is what you have to do. Dont apply for anymore credit! With the new accounts, they are going to bring your scores right back to where you first started (or near it) in 6 months because every six months of continuing on-time payments, your scores increase. The new fico scoring system sort of not count inquries that are 1 year or more, so sit back real tight and watch everything go right back up.

You can call cap1 at least every 6-8 months for an increase. I would not be shocked if they beat you to the punch!....lol

AS far as a tummy tuck goes.....ummmmmmm, just get the bean from thebean.com and work with it. It is so easy to do, and it is very relaxing. I use it for back support (when I had a bed that kept me sleepless at nights), you will see results pretty quick. I disagree with the cutting thing so I will leave that up to someone else to answer for you.

DONT DO IT!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :scared: :scared: :scared:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2328

Replied by cassey346 on topic How often can you call

How often can you call capital one back door and get a increase ? I'am not touching any of my credit cards now that I have them down to 35%. My credit score has drop sooooooooo much from opening new acct. Not sure if I should ask this on this board but anyone know how to get my score to go back up. How long will it take to get to the 600 and what is the fastest way to do it I want a tummy tuck and cant have it til my score goes up to get a loan lol.
16 years 3 weeks ago #2329
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic You go Rivasglo! :white-flag:

You go Rivasglo! :white-flag:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2330

Replied by RivasGlo on topic I called the backdoor #

I called the backdoor # to CapitalOne today.
I got a CLI of $500 making it $1250. Ive had the card since 06/2007 and went from the initial CL of $500 to $750 in 3 months and now this!! This is great!
16 years 3 weeks ago #2331
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Good lord, that is more

Good lord, that is more than my car, and all credit limits put together! Way to go smcc.
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2332

Replied by smcc on topic My Bank of America BankAmericard

My Bank of America BankAmericard got bumped up to $37k! On my way I hope to $50k limit in 2008!
16 years 3 weeks ago #2333
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic You know what, that is

You know what, that is the same problem with me. I think Orchard set us up. I been with them for over 4 yrs and only got $1300. Dont ask them for a cli because they are gonna charge you automatically. Just sit back, sock drawer them and let them increase you on their own time.
16 years 4 weeks ago #2334

Replied by MaryM on topic Thank you... I'm very excited

Thank you... I'm very excited about it. Now if I can just figure out how to get Orchard Bank to give me a cli. My credit limit with them right now is 400 and I got an increase back in Aug of 2007 of $100 and it cost me $25 just to get it. I also pay $59 a year in a AF. I was thinking about closing it but it's one of my oldest cards.

16 years 1 month ago #2335

Replied by hjm331 on topic Nice CLI MaryM!

Nice CLI MaryM!
16 years 1 month ago #2336
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go MaryM! :white-flag:

Way to go MaryM! :white-flag:
16 years 1 month ago #2337

Replied by MaryM on topic Capital One increase of $500.

Capital One increase of $500. Thanks for the number Meya.

Capital One $300 $500 $1000
16 years 1 month ago #2338

Replied by hjm331 on topic I also have two Cap1

I also have two Cap1 cards. However, both of them are mastercards. I will not combine them because of the payment history I have with both of them, they're very valuable to my report.
16 years 1 month ago #2339

Replied by CLIFTON on topic I just got another CLI

I just got another CLI on one of my Cap1 Visa Cards without calling the backdoor number. It is up from 600 dollars to 1100 dollars. Now I have 2 Cap1 Visas with the same limit. I will not combine them as of yet though.
16 years 1 month ago #2340