Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go bramford! Woo

Way to go bramford! Woo hooo! Keep bringing in the cli's, that is what I am talking about.
:fun: :fun: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2266

Replied by smcc on topic Its nice to read and

Its nice to read and see that everyone is able to get a CLI no matter how small or large. The CLI that we all receive should confirm that all your doing to grow your credit score is paying off by your discipline to pay your cards on time with either the minimum payment or any amount above that and being patient
16 years 2 weeks ago #2267

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic After looking at all of

After looking at all of your posts I took a chance and I called capital ones backdoor # for a cli. I thought they would not give it to me since I just got a $200 cli. But they gave it to me. They gave me a $500 cli bringing me to $1000cl. Thanks guys.
16 years 2 weeks ago #2268
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Shannie Thanks for the phone

Shannie Thanks for the phone #. I called them. On one of my accounts they reduced my interest rate from 16.99 to 12.99, and on my other account they Gave me a CLI from 750-1250. Once again, thanks for the phone # :white-flag: :cheesing: :white-flag: :cheesing: :white-flag:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2269

Replied by garydman on topic I would also suggest that

I would also suggest that you try and get the credit limits increased on each card BEFORE you combine the accounts.
16 years 2 weeks ago #2270

Replied by garydman on topic If you have 2 Capital

If you have 2 Capital One cards, you can combine the two cards and they will give you the combined CL on one card. They did it for me and one was a Visa and one a M/C. The best part about it is that they still report both accounts to the CRA's as open. One card was 1000 CL and the other was 1600. Now I have one account with a 2600 limit. Plus the account that I joined to this one shows a 1600 limit with a 0 balance on all 3 credit reports. :cheesing:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2271
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Call them asap, I know

Call them asap, I know you are going to get some love from them. :fun:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2272
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic I called the back door#

I called the back door# for cap1 today and got $500 cli, bringing my credit limit to $1000 and I have only had the card since Dec 07. Yay!

What is the Back #?[/quote]

Thanks Shanie

Im going to call them on Monday and get a CLI on my Cap1 Platinum Mastercard that has a zero balance and I havent used since Nov...it only has a $500 limit...I opened it in May 2007. Ive actually cut up the card...lol

and also...
I also have a no hassle Visa platinum cash back card with a $500 limit that I opened up in July 2007.

:cheesing: If they dont increase both of them by $500 or more Im closing one. (The mastercard)
16 years 2 weeks ago #2273
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic The number is 1-800-889-9939.Thanks!!! :cheesing:

The number is 1-800-889-9939.

Thanks!!! :cheesing: :white-flag:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2274

Replied by shanie1120 on topic The number is 1-800-889-9939.

The number is 1-800-889-9939.
16 years 2 weeks ago #2275
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic I called the back door#

I called the back door# for cap1 today and got $500 cli, bringing my credit limit to $1000 and I have only had the card since Dec 07. Yay!

What is the Back #? :dumbfounded:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2276
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic I called the back door#

What is the Back #? :dumbfounded:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2277

Replied by shanie1120 on topic I called the back door#

16 years 2 weeks ago #2278
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic I called CitiBank and asked

I called CitiBank and asked for CLI $2000 to $4000. I was approved in 4 hours. :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2279

Replied by lyyssa01 on topic We signed up for Navy

We signed up for Navy Federal Credit Union and applied for their Flagship Rewards card for my hubby. OMG!!!!!
Instant approval for $17,500 apr at 11%!!!! :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:

I'm blown away. There is an AF of $50, but we're going to call later and see if they're generous enough to waive it.

His scores right now are 661 TU, 680 Eq, 641 Ex. No collections or public records, but he does have a handful of 30 day lates from over 2 years ago. Another negative is all his accounts are very young. I thing the avg is 2 years. NFCU is AWESOME!!!
16 years 2 weeks ago #2280