2018 credit card offerings

• FrankN
  • FrankN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by FrankN on topic 2018 credit card offerings

As an update, I was able to spend my $5,000 on the new business chase preferred signature card as my washer/dryer died and AC unit died in the same month! Not ideal to spend that in one month, but at least I get 80,000 points out of it!
5 years 9 months ago #1
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

I saw an article on the new Wells Fargo card. They are directly trying to compete against the Chase Sapphire.
5 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic 2018 credit card offerings

US Bank offer the US Bank Altitude Infinite Visa along with the Chase Sapphire Reserve Infinite Visa and American Express Platinum (both Personal and Business owner's version) with many travel benefits and AF ranging from $400 to $550 annual. Then Wells Fargo is re-lauching the Propel Card July 16, 2018 with a new look and it is a no annual fee version. A few that a person could look at. Travel needs will likely dictate what benefits and level of AF a person is willing to take on. Oh, Bank of America introduced a Premium Rewards Travel Card that might be worth considering and it's AF is $95.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Wanderer.
5 years 9 months ago #3
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Does anyone seen other similar offers this year?
5 years 9 months ago #4
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Thanks Wanderer! I decided to get this card and was approved. Now I need to make sure I use this card for the majority of my expenses so I can hit the threshold to get the bonus. Its $5,000 in each months.
5 years 9 months ago #5

Replied by Wanderer on topic 2018 credit card offerings

From where I sit this cards sits at the top. It works even better maximizing the "Ultimate Rewards" that can be earned by this card and the tri-fecta of say a Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited cards. The points can be moved to the Chase card you mentioned and then can earn more rewards leveraging various Chase partners such as airlines and hotels. Great card for business owners.
5 years 9 months ago #6
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

2018 credit card offerings was created by FrankN

I am looking to travel internationally next year and so I am looking at new credit cards. I found a business credit card that is currently giving a 80,000 bonus! See the link below, I thought this was a great deal.

Its the Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.

https://creditcards.chase.com/small-business-credit-cards/ink-business-preferred
5 years 10 months ago #7