FNBO CashBack Visa Card 2% - Special Offer Closed

Replied by FrankN on topic FNBO CashBack Visa Card 2% - Special

JGibbs wrote: Thanks for the additional information Wanderer. I'm usually a fan of chasing after points, rewards, and cash back, but it's becoming more draining as time goes on. It's an "always on" game with calendars and juggling. I like that their customer service is based in the United States. I'll likely apply and see how it goes. I could wind up getting denied, but I'm not in the market for a loan, new job, or other service so my credit should be able to take the ding.

I agree, it takes a ton of time and energy to stay on top of it. I used to be heavily in the game, but now focus on 1-2 credit cards and focus on airline points.
6 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by JGibbs on topic FNBO CashBack Visa Card 2% - Special

Thanks for the additional information Wanderer. I'm usually a fan of chasing after points, rewards, and cash back, but it's becoming more draining as time goes on. It's an "always on" game with calendars and juggling. I like that their customer service is based in the United States. I'll likely apply and see how it goes. I could wind up getting denied, but I'm not in the market for a loan, new job, or other service so my credit should be able to take the ding.
6 years 3 months ago #2
  • Wanderer
  • Wanderer's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Wanderer on topic FNBO CashBack Visa Card 2% - Special

FNBO closed their FNBO 2% Cash Rewards Visa special offer on January 3, 2018.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Wanderer.
6 years 3 months ago #3

Replied by JGibbs on topic FNBO CashBack Visa Card 2% - Special

Wanderer wrote: The First National Bank of Omaha is offering an unlimited CashBack Visa Card that you have to apply for by January 3rd, 2018 (must apply online). Card earns 2% rewards on everything and points do not expire!

I'm tempted. My only hang up is that I'm sure they'll change the "points do not expire" portion of the contract sooner rather than later. Glad you me mentioned it, Wanderer. Gives me time to research.
6 years 3 months ago #4

Replied by Moneyes on topic First National Bank of Omaha's CashBack Visa Card earning 2% rewards on everythi

I remember having a card with them some 20 years ago. No complaints from back then either. Thank you for the tip. That 2% back can offset the interest rate, and no fees are always a good thing.
6 years 3 months ago #5
  • Wanderer
  • Wanderer's Avatar Topic Author

FNBO CashBack Visa Card 2% - Special Offer Closed was created by Wanderer

The First National Bank of Omaha is offering an unlimited CashBack Visa Card that you have to apply for by January 3rd, 2018 (must apply online). Card earns 2% rewards on everything and points do not expire!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Wanderer.
6 years 3 months ago #6