New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

• Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Joker on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

Yep, I've seen the Anthony Morrison spiel, and I didn't bite. There are so many gurus on every topic in the world out there. Many people have told me that all I have to do is establish myself as an authority on a given subject and the money will pour in. BS - all of it!
6 years 5 months ago #1

Replied by Lexie on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

Slimy individuals! :lol: I love it. Yes there are some of those out there. I've always used one of the major companies for my car insurance like Allstate, State Farm of Farm Bureau. I may pay a little more but they are not "Slimy."
6 years 5 months ago #2

Replied by FrankN on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

Moneyes wrote: No problem Wanderer. I have trust issues with companies as well, and I have learned to trust the BBB over the years. They're not perfect, but their information is correct way more times than not.

I feel like the insurance industry is filled in slimy individuals!
6 years 5 months ago #3

Replied by Moneyes on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

No problem Wanderer. I have trust issues with companies as well, and I have learned to trust the BBB over the years. They're not perfect, but their information is correct way more times than not.
6 years 6 months ago #4

Replied by JGibbs on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

Joker wrote: According to CNN Money, the new startup called EverQuote is a comparison marketplace that can help you save a great deal of money on car insurance.

CNN has featured many scammers including Anthony Morrison. His "system" was plugged a few years ago as the answer to the downed economy. All these people do is pay a certain amount to get featured. You never know who is paying for a PR stunt and who isn't. Of course, the BBB isn't all it's cracked up to be either. All a business has to do is pay the BBB for protection. Ripoffreport is another money making entity that protects the companies and people that pay them. However, both are still useful for the comments which reveal a great deal.
6 years 6 months ago #5

Replied by Wanderer on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

Appreciate the excellent follow back MONEYES! Sometimes it is hard to know what is real and what isn't. Know I have been sucked in before so it is nice to get a heads up in advance. Just finished obtaining sixteen insurance quotes to keep the system honest. What a pain but I trust no one and accept the fact I need to go through the exercise of calling or using the internet to obtain the data. Also, found that a telephone contact with a company's licensed agent can find tune my internet quote as they tend to be more general.
6 years 6 months ago #6

Replied by Moneyes on topic New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance!

I wonder how much EverQuote paid CNN to say that. The BBB tells a different story. 152 customer complaints. 149 negative and 3 neutral. No positive reviews in the 3 years the review section on the BBB goes back. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

It is also not an upstart. It has been in business for 9 years and has had a BBB file for six.

It is also not based in New Mexico, but rather in Massachusetts.

I hate to call you out like this Joker, but we don't want to mislead people.

BBB Website: https://www.bbb.org/boston/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/everquote-inc-in-cambridge-ma-122911/reviews-and-complaints?section=reviews&reviewtype=negative
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Moneyes.
6 years 6 months ago #7
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

New startup in Albuquerque, NM can really save you money on car insurance! was created by Joker

According to CNN Money, the new startup called EverQuote is a comparison marketplace that can help you save a great deal of money on car insurance. It has been named one of the fastest growing companies in 2017 by Inc.5000. You should always comparison shop but before now, you had to re-input all your data again and again. EverQuote will eliminate this effort.
6 years 6 months ago #8