Debt Consolidator

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: Debt Consolidator

Amen to that, heard the same thing and I even tried it once and it only lasted for 2 months when I realized what complete bs it was. One of the cards they negiotated down was my capone at the time and when i called them they offered me a way better deal than the debt consolidation company could've ever done...
14 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Debt Consolidator

They will cause you to be in worse trouble than what you are already in. I say, try and go for a loan at the bank first. Even if it is collateral.
14 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Debt Consolidator

You know what people have to be very careful when they are talking about going with a debt consolidation company. I have heard terrible things about them specifically they don't pay the cc's when you send the debt company your money. So a word of advice investigate, investigate and investigate so more.
14 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Debt Consolidator

6/17/2009
14 years 10 months ago #4

Replied by Meya on topic Sanjay do you have 2

Sanjay do you have 2 profiles here?
16 years 1 day ago #5

Replied by sanjay on topic well i did not know

well i did not know that it can be done.The links are quite cool.So, thanks a lot for the same.
16 years 1 day ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic What do you have so

What do you have so far? Here is a link to what I have and what I have been through as far as denials.

What I have so far
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100093

What I have been through
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100011

Hope this helps!
:fun:
16 years 3 days ago #7
  • dreamr802
  • dreamr802's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by dreamr802 on topic Thanks a lot for that

Thanks a lot for that information. I've been trying to think of ways to get out of debt. I wouldn't mind transfering all my balances to one credit card but the problem with that is that I don't have a credit card that has that much of a balance.
16 years 3 days ago #8

Replied by Meya on topic Here is a ncie article

16 years 1 week ago #9
  • dreamr802
  • dreamr802's Avatar Topic Author

was created by dreamr802

Hi,
Has anyone ever gone through a debt consolidator? If you have do you have any that you can recommend to me? I really need the help to get everything hopefully down to one easy bill that can be paid and is easy for me to keep track of everything.
16 years 1 week ago #10