My new website

• Joeyman
  • Joeyman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: My new website

I can't wait! Facebook seems to be where everyone is hanging out at lately. I know twitter is suppose to be the latest social "hot-spot" but from my opinion, I don't care too much for it. I don't like to be followed when I walk, let alone networking...lol

I never got hooked on Twitter myself. :upset:
12 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: My new website

Haha, thank you so much. Getting Likes is actually hard, believe it or not. I'm excited for the new Finance Globe because I hear it's supposed to have more Facebook integration.

I can't wait! Facebook seems to be where everyone is hanging out at lately. I know twitter is suppose to be the latest social "hot-spot" but from my opinion, I don't care too much for it. I don't like to be followed when I walk, let alone networking...lol!:embarrassed:
12 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: My new website

joeyman - back to my original premise... forget helping people and jump into IT! Way more money and your good at it!!! Looked at your website... nice :fun:
12 years 11 months ago #3
  • Joeyman
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Nice Joeyman! I like the theme and niche. Great things to have in this competitive environment.

Mike

Thanks for the Like Finance Globe (Mike)... I wanted to Like you back but didn't see the option. Do you have it disabled until the major upgrade on the 1st?

Waiting curiously.............

EDIT: I realize what happened now. I was on my PearlHelp account and with page accounts you cannot add friends. Rather, only Likes. I added you on my personal FB account. Woot!
12 years 11 months ago #4

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: My new website

Nice Joeyman! I like the theme and niche. Great things to have in this competitive environment.

Mike
12 years 11 months ago #5
  • Joeyman
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Just showed my "like" support

Haha, thank you so much. Getting Likes is actually hard, believe it or not. I'm excited for the new Finance Globe because I hear it's supposed to have more Facebook integration.
12 years 11 months ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic Re: My new website

Just showed my "like" support!:cheesing:
12 years 11 months ago #7
  • Joeyman
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by Joeyman

*This is NOT intended to be competitive with Fiance Globe nor spam*

Today I am releasing my new site. PearlHelp was developed by me in inspiration to help new residents, tourists, and long-time owners of the Pearl District (Portland, Oregon) to find a better way to discover new beginnings. Please visit the site and explore some of its options.

http://www.pearlhelp.com

I'm a junior web developer and I am simply asking for your support.

You can "Like" PearlHelp on its new Facebook page]http://www.facebook.com/pages/PearlHelp/207596339251684[/url]

You can "Follow" PearlHelp on its new Twitter page]http://twitter.com/PearlHelp[/url]

Because the Finance Globe community means so much to me, I thought this would be fair to share.
13 years 1 week ago #8